Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCOTUS allows Christian prayer at town meeting

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SCOTUS allows Christian prayer at town meeting

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27284941

    The reduction of the US to a plutocratic Christian theocracy is on its way.

  • #2
    Lolz. Hyperbolize much?

    http://chaplain.house.gov/archive/continental.html

    The End is Near!

    Comment


    • #3
      One of these days the nativist xenophobes will realize that straight male WASPs aren't the be-all and end-all of good Americans.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by W*GS View Post
        One of these days the nativist xenophobes will realize that straight male WASPs aren't the be-all and end-all of good Americans.
        You don't have to be a WASP to realize that judicial history rewrites are a threat to the Republic.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
          You don't have to be a WASP to realize that judicial history rewrites are a threat to the Republic.
          You only have to have a brain to realize that the USC wasn't intended to be written in stone and that the Founders didn't **** marble.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by W*GS View Post
            You only have to have a brain to realize that the USC wasn't intended to be written in stone and that the Founders didn't **** marble.
            They realized it as well. Which is why they formulated an amendment process.

            Consent of the governed was always their first priority. But the modern Thought Police enjoy the flexibility of our unelected 9-headed Lawgivers. Our Eminent Tribunal. Yet only as long as it indoctrinates in their faiths against everyone else's.

            Comment


            • #7
              another fail from W*GS. Our country was founded on Christianity, but with respect for other religions and people who want to follow them, or nothing at all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                another fail from W*GS. Our country was founded on Christianity, but with respect for other religions and people who want to follow them, or nothing at all.
                "Our country was founded on Christianity"...

                You're one of the clueless turds.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                  They realized it as well. Which is why they formulated an amendment process.
                  Indeed. So, the ideas of originalism and strict textualism are wrong from the get-go

                  Originally posted by BroncoBeavis
                  Consent of the governed was always their first priority.
                  Funny, I thought it was individual rights, not allowing majoritarian tyranny.

                  Originally posted by BroncoBeavis
                  But the modern Thought Police enjoy the flexibility of our unelected 9-headed Lawgivers. Our Eminent Tribunal. Yet only as long as it indoctrinates in their faiths against everyone else's.
                  If it wasn't for the SCOTUS, you'd never have had Bush as Prez, never had Citizens United, never had the Voting Rights Act gutted, never had affirmative action gutted...

                  WTF are you bitching about?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27284941

                    The reduction of the US to a plutocratic Christian theocracy is on its way.
                    You really have no life.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                      You really have no life.
                      That's it?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                        That's it?
                        ok, get a life?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          One Nation Under God. It's in the pledge and on the currency! Deal with it heathens!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                            One Nation Under God. It's in the pledge and on the currency! Deal with it heathens!
                            So what's your beef with the Taliban and Iran's mullahs?

                            They believe the same thing, just change "God" to "Allah".

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                              One Nation Under God. It's in the pledge and on the currency! Deal with it heathens!
                              One nation under:

                              AEolian.....................Ilos

                              Arabic....................Allah

                              Armorian.................Teuti

                              Assyrian.................. Eleah

                              Celtic......................Diu

                              Chaldaic............. Eilah

                              Cretan...................Thios

                              Chinese..................Prussa

                              Coromandel..............Brama

                              Danish.....................Gut

                              Dutch.....................Godt

                              Egyptian (old).............Teut

                              Egyptian (modern).........Teun

                              English....................God

                              Finch...................Jumala

                              Flemish...................Goed

                              French.....................Dieu

                              German....................Gott

                              German (old)...............Diet

                              Greek...................Theos

                              Gallic.......................Diu

                              Hebrew...........Elohim, Eloha

                              Hindoostanee..............Rain

                              Japanese................Goezur

                              Irish........................Dia

                              Italian......................Dio

                              Language Name of God

                              Madagascar..... .......Zannar

                              Malay.....................Alla

                              Norwegian.................Gud

                              Latin.....................Deus

                              Low Latin.................Diex

                              Low Breton................Done

                              Olalu Tongue..............Deu

                              Old Saxon..................God

                              Peruvian..........Puchecammae

                              Persian....................Sire

                              Pannonian..................Istu

                              Polish.....................Bog

                              Pollacca.................Bung

                              Portuguese................Debs

                              Provencal.................Diou

                              Runic... ...................As

                              Russian...................Bojh

                              Spanish...................Dios

                              Swedish...................Gut

                              Slav....................Buch

                              Swiss......................Gott

                              Syriac....................Allah

                              Tartar................Magatal

                              Turkish..................Allah

                              Zemblain................Fetizo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X