X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W*GS
    replied
    Originally posted by barryr View Post
    Liberals are not upset with what is going on because in reality, they love it. This is why so many liberals back communist regimes and have for years because they love being in control and dictating to you what you can say and do. They only object to such things when a republican is in the WH because they believe they must be doing the same thing, but it's only good when democrats do it. Why else would we have had so many threads around here when the Patriot Act first came out and the liberals howled all day, every day about and did so numerous times. But now, not a peep, the Patriot Act is great. Phonies all of them.
    God, you're a ****ing brick.

And I apologize to all bricks for insulting them.

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    Liberals are not upset with what is going on because in reality, they love it. This is why so many liberals back communist regimes and have for years because they love being in control and dictating to you what you can say and do. They only object to such things when a republican is in the WH because they believe they must be doing the same thing, but it's only good when democrats do it. Why else would we have had so many threads around here when the Patriot Act first came out and the liberals howled all day, every day about and did so numerous times. But now, not a peep, the Patriot Act is great. Phonies all of them.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    It's dem libruls!
    Except the OP does not say that....

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    It's dem libruls!

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by baja View Post
    ...The willingness to forego your right to self-defense is a sign that you've relegated personal responsibility to someone else. Having the masses abdicate personal responsibility is one of the most important aspects of controlling them.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_matrix66.htm
    This is so true, and I'm sorry I have to point his out, but this is the lefts way of controlling everyone because no one has to accept personal responsibility which puts the onus on the state.

the left, so twisted, so sad.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    That's what I thought. Typical wags dismiss without even a two minute read.

Humor me pick one point you disagree with - should take less than 30 seconds to find one.
    I'll let the esteemed SAC General Jack D. Ripper pontificate analogously:

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: [very nervous] Lord, Jack.
    General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
    General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen... tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?
    General Jack D. Ripper: [somewhat embarassed] Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
    General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
    General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.
    General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
    What is your definition of "infinity"?
    Last edited by baja; 05-04-2014, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• El Minion
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Originally posted by W*GS View Post
    Taking a dump is a far better use of time than reading the craptastic nonsense you post.
    That's what I thought. Typical wags dismiss without even a two minute read.

Humor me pick one point you disagree with - should take less than 30 seconds to find one.

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    OK I didn't follow that link what about the main body of the post?
    Taking a dump is a far better use of time than reading the craptastic nonsense you post.

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    The "20 History Questions They Refuse to Answer in School" bit is just plain BS.
    OK I didn't follow that link what about the main body of the post?

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Which part do you disagree with?
    The "20 History Questions They Refuse to Answer in School" bit is just plain BS.

Leave a comment:

• NorCalBronco7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baja
    replied
    Is there no utter bullshyte you *don't* believe, baja?
    Which part do you disagree with?

Leave a comment:

• W*GS
    replied
    Is there no utter bullshyte you *don't* believe, baja?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X