X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Zero

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/generation_zero

Pass.
    Last edited by W*GS; 11-13-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Gee Mikie found a rating all by himself, so the implication is what? Mikie proved it's not worth watching cause he found 157 people he knows nothing about that gave the doc an 3.7 rating. Wow isn't Mikie smart!!

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
        Gee Mikie found a rating all by himself, so the implication is what? Mikie proved it's not worth watching cause he found 157 people he knows nothing about that gave the doc an 3.7 rating. Wow isn't Mikie smart!!
        I also took into consideration that the recommendation came from you.

Comment

Actually a lot of people here will really like this doc including wags

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
            Thanks, you're too kind.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
              Actually wags it fits your views quite completely, see if it does not.

Comment

Actually this vid is well worth watching. I will manage to appeal to such diversion as Ro Wags,, Mark, Bronco Brit, Cut, barryr, Yoda Bronco and many others.

Comment

Thanks Baja

Comment

You're welcome

Too bad so many are in such deep denial they can not allow themselves to even watch the vid...

Comment

IDK,not aware of anything legitiment coming out anything brietbart does. Calling it propaganda may be giving it too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                        IDK,not aware of anything legitiment coming out anything brietbart does. Calling it propaganda may be giving it too much credit.
                        Yes there is some bias in there especially in the "solution" but the vid nails how the problem came about at least at one level that is.

It's interesting, watch 20 minutes of it and see if you are not intrigued

Comment

There's a lot of truth to that. I've called it for years now the dumbing down of America and we have government agencies buying up all kinds of weapons and ammo and many shrug their shoulders and don't care to want to know why. Obama wouldn't lie to them.

Comment

Working...
                          X