seismic data points to use of explosives on 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
    Wrong, the planes were traveling horizontal to the earth's surface and hit many floors above the ground. The impacts were absorbed and cushioned by the buildings. There was no coupling with the earth.

The seismic events were caused by explosives at the level of the ground or belowground - and therefor were coupled with the ground.

This is the only way a seismic signal can travel the distance to the sensors. MHG
    You do realize that explosions above the surface produce seismic waves? that is how they used to track nuclear testing.

Comment

Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
      You do realize that explosions above the surface produce seismic waves? that is how they used to track nuclear testing.
      When arguing with Der Gaffo, you must understand the rules. Gaffo follows the Humpty Dumpty dictum: It means whatever he wants it to mean. Who can argue with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        When arguing with Der Gaffo, you must understand the rules. Gaffo follows the Humpty Dumpty dictum: It means whatever he wants it to mean. Who can argue with that?
        I posted a serious piece at the top of the thread. Is this the best you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Bob View Post
          I would imagine planes hitting building and exploding would also cause a lot of seismic activity. Besides, what incompetent fool would put explosives near the top of a building and hope that brings the building down. If someone wanted to collapse a building, they would put the explosives at the base of the building. Or through the entire building like demolition experts do.
          Yes, exactly, and this is how it was done. Read the analysis at the top of the thread by Rene Rousseau. He shows how the seismic data indicates explosions near the base of the twin towers just before they fell. The data is also consistent with eyewitness reports of explosions in WTC 1 before AA 11 hit the building.

People who were in the towers and survived the plane impacts described how the towers swayed back and forth. They described it as a very scary experience -- especially the first sway -- because they thought the towers were going to fall over. But they didn't. The buildings took the shock of impact and survived. The swaying went on for several minutes.

The kinetic energy of the impacts was thus distributed through the building -- which explains why the impacts generated no seismic signal. The impacts were de coupled from the ground. MHG

Comment

Why bother with the planes, then?

Why not just repeat the 1998 truck bombing attempt and drop all the complexity of hijacking planes and flying them into the WTC?

Extra drama?

Goddamn, gaffe, you don't think logically in the slightest.

Comment

Wrong, the planes were traveling horizontal to the earth's surface and hit many floors above the ground. The impacts were absorbed and cushioned by the buildings. There was no coupling with the earth.
              The real pics of the WTC Towers, suppressed as part of the cover up!

Comment

Why use planes? Are you kidding me? Are you really that stupid?

Yeah - I guess you are. MHG

Comment

Why use planes? Are you kidding me? Are you really that stupid?

Yeah - I guess you are. MHG
                  Was the point of 9/11 to hijack four planes, or to destroy the WTC and the Pentagon and some other target?

Why make it so much more difficult with the planes and instead use bigger truck bombs to take out WTC1 and WTC2?

Explain the point of the planes if WTC1 and WTC2 were actually destroyed by demolition.

Show us you understand your own argument, gaffe.

I doubt you can because you're a scumsucker who's also an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X