seismic data points to use of explosives on 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seismic data points to use of explosives on 9/11

Ro calls me a "conspiracy theorist bulletin board." That is hilarious.

Here's a science-based paper showing that the 9/11 seismic data was not correctly interpreted. The author shows that the seismic data is consistent with the use of explosives to bring down the World Trade Center.

The evidence for explosives was already overwhelming. This paper drives another nail in the coffin.
    MHG

Were Explosives the Source of the Seismic Signals Emitted from New York on September 11, 2001?

By Dr. André Rousseau

ABSTRACT
    The seismic signals propagating from New York on September 11, 2001, recorded at Palisades (34 km) and published by the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University (LDEO), have here been subjected to a new critical study concerning their sources. The aim of this paper is to demonstrate that the nature of the waves, their velocities, frequencies, and magnitudes invalidate the official explanations which imply as sources the percussion of the twin towers by planes and the collapses of the three buildings, WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7.

First of all, we show the contradictions in the official explanation between the seismic data and the timing of the events. Then we point out that it is strange that identical events (percussions of identical towers on the one hand, and collapses of identical towers on the other hand) at the same location would have generated seismic sources of different magnitudes. We demonstrate that only strong explosives could be the cause of such seismic waves, in accordance with the observed low frequencies. According to the nature of the recorded waves (body and surface waves), we can propose a location of each explosive source. According to the presence of shear waves or the presence of Rayleigh waves only, we hypothesize a subterranean or a subaerial explosion. The magnitude of an aerial explosion is insufficient to provide seismic waves at 34 km.

The witnesses and video observation confirm our conclusions of subaerial explosions close to the times of aircraft impacts on WTC1 and WTC2, a strong subterranean explosion closely correlated with the WTC1 collapse, and subaerial explosions closely correlated with the WTC2 and WTC7 collapses, WTC7 not having been hit by a plane. As a consequence, we draw the conclusion that the three buildings were demolished by a controlled process.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/r...vember2012.pdf

Sigh.

Remember all the problems with the CD theory?

Remember how you came up with <strike>red-mercury-powered-pure-fusion-mini-nukes</strike> to get around those problems?

Now that you've abandoned RMPPFMNs (because that theory had even *more* problems), you're back to conventional CD.

Guess what?

All the problems with CD you were told about (more like smacked down, crushed, vaporized and blown away by) are back.

They haven't gone away.

Back to square one, gaffe.

You're a troll, nothing more.

Comment

Book sales down Gaffney?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
        Book sales down Gaffney?
        He actually thinks he can sell books to people who do nothing but mock him and view him with contempt and disgust.

I'm quite confident gaffe has a mental illness.

Comment

The predictable knee jerk BS does not rate a response.

Did they discuss the seismic data? No.

Did they read the paper? Obviously, no.

Is anyone serious to learn what really happened? If so, read the paper, and comment. MHG

Comment

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.p...light=Rousseau

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post

Is anyone serious to learn what really happened? If so, read the paper, and comment. MHG
              This issue has been addressed previously on this forum. No need to go over it again.

Comment

Post the peer review........any peer review for any troofer 'paper.'

Got just one after all these years??

Comment

If there were discovered absolute, undeniable proof our government knew 9/11 was going to happen and were actively complicit to some degree what do you think would be the reaction in America today?

What would the American people do with the information?

Comment

I remember he told me there was evidence of Nanites and that's how they brought down the buildings.

Must have been explosive Nanites, eh?

Comment

I think the Nanites were those little sea nymphs in Der Ring des Nibelungen.

Comment

Hard to believe if 9/11 was an inside job since it happened under a republican president and the liberal media would love to report that all day long. Which is all the proof I need there is either nothing to this story and it pretty much happened the way it is has been stated.

The only way it could be true is if too many democrats would have had to be involved in a scheme and that's why it's not being reported or it would have something to do with our border protection and the blatant failure of it to allow this to occur and would embarrass too many government agencies to allow such a thing to happen and being totally asleep at the wheel while supposedly protecting its citizens.

Comment

I looked at this.

It's all fluff -- no serious discussion about the seismic data.

BTW the explosions were not silent, they were heard by many people, including more than 100 NY City fireman and other first responders.

SAs I have posted many times, they were also recorded. A videographer across the Hudson recorded an audio tape -- and video tape -- of the huge blasts that preceded the collapses of WTC 1 and 2.

MHG

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                            Hard to believe if 9/11 was an inside job since it happened under a republican president and the liberal media would love to report that all day long. Which is all the proof I need there is either nothing to this story and it pretty much happened the way it is has been stated.

The only way it could be true is if too many democrats would have had to be involved in a scheme and that's why it's not being reported or it would have something to do with our border protection and the blatant failure of it to allow this to occur and would embarrass too many government agencies to allow such a thing to happen and being totally asleep at the wheel while supposedly protecting its citizens.
                            The media is not liberal, it's owned by the same Wall Street/corporate interests that wanted the Patriot Act and

a war-without-end against a faceless adversary.

Comment

I looked at this.

It's all fluff -- no serious discussion about the seismic data.

BTW the explosions were not silent, they were heard by many people, including more than 100 NY City fireman and other first responders.
                              Previously you stated (unequivocally) that they were silent explosives.

SAs I have posted many times, they were also recorded. A videographer across the Hudson recorded an audio tape -- and video tape -- of the huge blasts that preceded the collapses of WTC 1 and 2.

MHG
                              Previously you conceded that the noise on that video was probably wind. This was after I showed you several videos taken much closer to ground zero that did not capture such explosions.

Comment

Working...
                              X