Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporter sneaks in and tapes Kerry talking to world leaders

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...er-187578.html

Within minutes of Kerry's remarks on Friday, Rogin posted an exclusive to The Daily Beast in which he reported that Kerry had "warned that [a] new round of American financial assaults on Russia were on the way."

On Sunday, Rogin posted another exclusive headlined, "Kerry Warns Israel Could Become ‘An Apartheid State’." The report earned Sec. Kerry fierce criticism from Jewish organizations such as AIPAC, which called the remarks "offensive and inapropriate," and the Anti-Defamation League, which called them "incendiary."

Hell yeah now that is reporting. I love it. I hope more reporters just go out and say i could care less what I find out, I'm just going to get everyone.

Kerry isn't exactly cementing himself as a great secretary of state lol. Hell Pelosi, republicans, democrats, all saying his remarks way out of line. When Pelosi comes out against you and your not wearing an elephant on you lapel you know things are bad.

Real journalism?! IN AMERICA?! My pain meds must really be working right now.

Comment

Cut, read this and see if it changes your mind some on the subject.

http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2014/...lls-the-truth/

You seem to like reporters reporting the truth. Ergo, you should also like politicians telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

You seem to like reporters reporting the truth. Ergo, you should also like politicians telling the truth.
        How does that not describe the West Bank and Gaza? It may offend some to think of the Jewish state as increasingly like the old South African one. But that, alas, is solely because the the hopes of the past still occlude the ugly reality of the present. It seems to me important that if the United States has no real power to change that brutal unending reality, it can at least call it what it is.

Have to agree with Sullivan, and Kerry, here. This is exactly what is happening, and the U.S. should openly withdraw its support.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post

I didn't even get through the first paragraph because it blamed Israel for no peace because of the West Bank when it has been proven over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over that it's the palestinians and their puppet masters who have absolutely no interest in peace with Israel.

I refuse to read crap like that when it blames Israel and NOT the true instigators of violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
            I didn't even get through the first paragraph because it blamed Israel for no peace because of the West Bank when it has been proven over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over that it's the palestinians and their puppet masters who have absolutely no interest in peace with Israel.

I refuse to read crap like that when it blames Israel and NOT the true instigators of violence.
            Another ignorant American whose world view has been shaped by Faux News.

Comment

One necessary correction to Kerry's comments about Israel. It is not just now becoming an Apartheid State -- it has been one for many years.

Comment

No I applaud Kerry for saying what he believes. But now he is saying it was a mistake and he didn't mean it, so.......

I think the whole democratic party should be honest and admit they see Israel at fault and that they are an aparthied state.

It would make elections much easier to win if dems would clearly state the goals of their policies.

Comment

I blame Egypt, Syria, Iraq, the most as if they had not started that first war perhaps we wouldn't have the trouble we do today.

They refused to abide by the worlds and the UN's solution in the region by launching a war on Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                    No I applaud Kerry for saying what he believes. But now he is saying it was a mistake and he didn't mean it, so.......

I think the whole democratic party should be honest and admit they see Israel at fault and that they are an aparthied state.

It would make elections much easier to win if dems would clearly state the goals of their policies.
                    I think they should too. Israel can fend for itself. they have nukes, why do they need our 12 billion in military aid each year.

Comment

So dems agree that Kerry and Obama on secretly support Israel for votes, and really they feel they are an aprathied state, racists, and too blame for the problems in achieving peace in the region.

I just feel they should come out and state that, to lead the country. Don't hide behind lies! tell us how you really feel.

Like I said I want repubs to win elections and if liberals told the truth of their plans they would every time.

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                        Another ignorant American whose world view has been shaped by Faux News.
                        Or possibly shaped by the multiple invasions of surrounding Arab neighbors, which when proven futile, started the long term usage of guerrilla and terrorist attacks on Israel citizens whom were started by your personal lord and savior Yasser Arafat...

Watch video of the Hamas overthrow of Fatah in 2006. They were slaughtering each other for the right to try to kill the Israelis. Sorry, the leadership of the Palestinians have zero interest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                          I think they should too. Israel can fend for itself. they have nukes, why do they need our 12 billion in military aid each year.
                          We have a deal with Israel and Egypt to give them both weapons in exchange for not fighting. Is your suggestion cutting off the whole region, or just Israel?

Comment

Kerry stinks as SOS. From getting punked on Syria and no this? Hell how long has he even been SOS?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                              ...the leadership of the Palestinians have zero interest in peace.
                              Agree. But for some reason people, including you apparently, won't admit out loud that neither does Netanyahu.

Comment

Working...
                              X