Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator seeds and Doomsday Seed Vault

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Terminator seeds and Doomsday Seed Vault

    Why are Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, and Monsanto building a seed vault in the Arctic? MHG

    Doomsday Seed Vault in the Arctic

    Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t

    By F. William Engdahl
    Global Research, April 24, 2014

    http://www.globalresearch.ca/doomsda...arctic-2/23503

  • #2
    I wonder what the chief motivations are for why people turn into conspiracy theorists.

    Comment


    • #3
      You are asking the wrong question.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
        I wonder what the chief motivations are for why people turn into conspiracy theorists.
        Paranoia.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
          Paranoia.
          Ive met a lot of conspiracy theorists and none of them seemed paranoid to me.

          I always see they have a lack of trust in people, government, and media. They also seem like the want to take complex issues and simplify them.

          Comment


          • #6
            I move that the question be put to a vote.

            Comment


            • #7
              I guess in case we ever need the seeds. You know natural disasters from climate change.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NorthernistCaliforneeway7 View Post
                I wonder what the chief motivations are for why people turn into conspiracy theorists.
                Low testosterone.

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A seed vault is a very good idea. I could not read the article as it was way too long. Did they mention why it is in the Antarctic?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                      A seed vault is a very good idea. I could not read the article as it was way too long. Did they mention why it is in the Antarctic?
                      Arctic -- it's on an island far to the north of Norway.

                      The author of this piece, William Engdahl, wrote a book Seeds of Detsruction, in which he documents the GMO industry -- and how they are taking over world agriculture. The so called green revolution was supposed to save mankind but has turned into a nightmare. Industrial agriculture is destroying the soil, water and local economies throughout the third world.

                      Small farmers in India are going broke -- they cannot compete with big Ag -- and in despair are committing suicide by the hundreds of thousands. It's a huge social problem.

                      Terminator seeds are high priced hybrids that go sterile in the second generation. This reduces farmers to total dependency on Monsanto -- and makes them serfs to big Ag.

                      According to Engdahl, Monsanto's next target is Africa. MHG

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Big Ag is an extension of Wall Street.

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            too kool!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                              Why are Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, and Monsanto building a seed vault in the Arctic? MHG

                              Doomsday Seed Vault in the Arctic

                              Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t

                              By F. William Engdahl
                              Global Research, April 24, 2014

                              http://www.globalresearch.ca/doomsda...arctic-2/23503
                              this is an old story and there are other seed banks around the US and the world. However, if the S does hit the F and the human race has to start producing food again from scratch via planting crops, then yes, seeds will be insanely valuable. The question is, will these people who are hording the seeds keep them or go ahead and release them so that eveyone, including themselves, can eat?

                              'cause you can't eat the seeds my friend. Nope, they gotta be used.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X