Shocking news concerning Bundy and racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking news concerning Bundy and racism

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VoRkmCQJewU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What say you now peeps so quick to judge

Comment

I can go with they he's not a racist in the sense he thinks blacks are inferior. But he should admit that no man is ever better off a slave, and that he wants to take that back and apologize.

Being a slave would be worst then death.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
        I can go with they he's not a racist in the sense he thinks blacks are inferior. But he should admit that no man is ever better off a slave, and that he wants to take that back and apologize.

Being a slave would be worst then death.
        That was explained in the video by a black man that works closely with Bundy.

Did you watch it because it doesn't sound like you did.

Comment

No i am saying I can go with it. He probably just said something stupid but actually doesn't have a problem with blacks, or think he is superior. But no white man should ever talk about slavery and use it to make comparisons IMO.

It's just a stupid thing to do. Whatever I am sort of over this whole issue. Whats next?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
            No i am saying I can go with it. He probably just said something stupid but actually doesn't have a problem with blacks, or think he is superior. But no white man should ever talk about slavery and use it to make comparisons IMO.

It's just a stupid thing to do. Whatever I am sort of over this whole issue. Whats next?
            I agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
              What say you now peeps so quick to judge
              He isn't a racist he just believes that negros were better off as slaves picking cotton instead of them all being on government subsides.... yeah there is nothing racist about that.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                He isn't a racist he just believes that negros were better off as slaves picking cotton instead of them all being on government subsides.... yeah there is nothing racist about that.
                But I know, there's nothing racist about keeping minorities on government subsidies either. The Native Americans can attest. Massive alcoholism, babies out of wedlock, massive unemployment, poverty, etc. Gee, sounds very familiar to another group of minorities. But let's keep giving people "free" stuff since it is "proving" to be such a big success.

Comment

Working...
                X