Rampaging Paranoia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampaging Paranoia!

Man! Wayne LaPierre knows how to keep those member bucks rolling in: Just scare the beejezus out of 'em.

We trust our freedom. In this uncertain world, surrounded by
    lies and corruption, there is no greater freedom than the right to
    survive, to protect our families with all the rifles, shotguns and
    handguns we want.

We know, in the world that surrounds us, there are terrorists and
    home invaders and drug cartels and car-jackers and knock-out gamers
    and rapers, haters, campus killers, airport killers, shopping mall killers,
    road-rage killers, and killers who scheme to destroy our country
    with massive storms of violence against our power grids, or vicious
    waves of chemicals or disease that could collapse the society that
    sustains us all.

I ask you. Do you trust this government to protect you?

------------------------------------------------------

The NRA, all we believe in and fight for, has become a metaphor for
    the core American freedoms we all want preserved. Standing with the
    NRA is a massive declaration of individual rights, an unwavering
    determination to secure the survival of everything we cherish.

Our struggle is noble, as like-minded people coming together to
    protect and defend what makes us free. We are exactly what our
    founding fathers were and envisioned us to always be.

So, I’ll put it to you — do you believe in that declaration of individual
    liberty? Come on, let me hear you! Are you willing to stand and fight
    for your rights?

http://home.nra.org/pdf/waynelapierre_140425.pdf

i guess i need more guns.

Comment

Liberals are more afraid of citizens having guns than government rounding up all the ammo.

Comment

Given that the most likely victims of crime are young poor urban black and Hispanic males, and that the NRA says that the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, then it stands to reason given these facts that the NRA and its RKBA purist allies ought to have "gun giveaways" in our inner cities, supplying guns to the most likely victims.

Strangely, none of the RKBA purists I've debated the issue with like the idea. It's perfectly logical and rational, but they don't operate on fact and reason, just fear and paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
          Liberals are more afraid of citizens having guns than government rounding up all the ammo.
          Depends on the citizen.

Comment

meanwhile the left says cut co2 or we all die. Not cut co2 or it will be warmer, it's cut co2 or Fla will be underwater and the oceans will die.

Talk about rampaging paranoia. Classic!

Comment

Meanwhile people actually do die because they didn't have a gun. What's more likely to kill you in your lifetime. Global warming or a thug with a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                Meanwhile people actually do die because they didn't have a gun. What's more likely to kill you in your lifetime. Global warming or a thug with a gun?
                Well, I see they've reeled in at least one boob.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                  Given that the most likely victims of crime are young poor urban black and Hispanic males, and that the NRA says that the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, then it stands to reason given these facts that the NRA and its RKBA purist allies ought to have "gun giveaways" in our inner cities, supplying guns to the most likely victims.

Strangely, none of the RKBA purists I've debated the issue with like the idea. It's perfectly logical and rational, but they don't operate on fact and reason, just fear and paranoia.
                  Given democrats claim to have done so much for the black community.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                    Depends on the citizen.
                    Yeah, Hollywood bodyguards and white, wealthy democrats who claim to care so much about minorities living in their ivory towers are acceptable I'm sure. But this from a guy who cries "Fox News" yet posts links to stories on dailykos of all places. A real genius.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

I believe that an IQ test should be given before one can purchase a handgun..the cutoff point should be 85 and below....

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                        I believe that an IQ test should be given before one can purchase a handgun..the cutoff point should be 85 and below....
                        But liberal males would be against that since very few of them would be able to get one.

Comment

Well, I see they've reeled in at least one boob.
                          Yeah you.

Comment

Depends on the citizen.
                            Yep in Calif they try and keep them from the people while at the same time one of our most influential dem senators was secretly a gun runner. That sums up liberals perfect.

Even Fienstien who doesn't want us to carry has herself at times had a concealed permit to carry. When people called her on it she said I had a real need, but since i don't anymore i will stop carrying.

But what if someone else still feels the need? Thats why liberals suck they want to nanny state you and decide for themselves what is best for you.

Comment

At what point does the American public start asking why?

In the latest mass purchase of ammunition by our federal government, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is yet again stockpiling massive amounts of ammunition for their “federal officers.” In a solicitation placed on the Federal Governments FBO.gov website, DHS is requesting bids for 25 Million Rounds of Shotgun Ammunition –12 Gauge “Slug” and “Buckshot”.

Multiple agencies following DHS example and starting to stockpile
                              ammunition:

It’s not just the Department of Homeland Security; it’s pretty much ever federal agency who is now stockpiling massive amounts of ammunition. While the government scrambles to pass laws limiting the public’s second amendment rights, they are at the same time arming federal employees like nothing we’ve ever seen.
                              •In August of 2013, The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) placed a solicitation for 3,454,000 rounds of .347 SIG ammo.
                              •In January of 2014, the United States Postal Service placed a solicitation for “proposals for assorted small arms ammunition.”
                              The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration even got in on the action and placed orders for 56,000 Rounds of .40 Caliber 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow Points and 16,000 Rounds of .40 Caliber Frangible Lead Free Rounds.

http://offgridsurvival.com/dhsammopurchases/

Comment

Working...
                              X