Years of Living Dangerously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Years of Living Dangerously

Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 04-11-2021, 08:07 AM.

I love how Susan Rice says it's very hard to say, then goes on to blame Syrian civil war on a drought.

Hell maybe our govt is behind global warming and they figure what good will a bomb do Iran when they have no water?

Comment

Interesting that this climate scientist in Texas points out that if natural cycles were in control, we'd be in a cooling period at this time.

We're living in the denial and disinfo era now.

Thanks for posting the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
        Interesting that this climate scientist in Texas points out that if natural cycles were in control, we'd be in a cooling period at this time.

We're living in the denial and disinfo era now.

Thanks for posting the truth.
        I know Katharine Hayhoe well - we're good friends.

She's perfect to disarm the usual AGW denying dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
          I know Katharine Hayhoe well - we're good friends.

She's perfect to disarm the usual AGW denying dickheads.
          Unfortunately, judging by what's going on in Indonesia, to name just one place, it's probably too late.

Comment

Too bad the makers of this video didn't have the guts to name the corporations who are paying to have the Indonesian forests wiped out so they could make a fortune selling palm oil. They should also name the corporations putting palm oil in our food. We don't need that ****. In fact, it's bad for you.

Comment

Anybody else notice the lack of tornadoes and hurricanes going on the last couple of years? Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                Anybody else notice the lack of tornadoes and hurricanes going on the last couple of years? Hmm.
                Yeah. I got ice in my refrigerator too.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                  http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/28/us/sev...html?hpt=hp_t1

Comment

It's a great plan. Since we know tornados and hurricanes will hit, the prediction is sure to come true. How do we tell if they are worst or more? It will seem that way just on the coverage and hype being blown up because of global warming coverage.

Comment

Yeah. I got ice in my refrigerator too.
                      Damn. That is bad. Better pray for more warming. Or at least get that thermostat checked.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                        It's a great plan. Since we know tornados and hurricanes will hit, the prediction is sure to come true. How do we tell if they are worst or more? It will seem that way just on the coverage and hype being blown up because of global warming coverage.
                        Yep, pretty much the way they have played this game. Magnify anything even though the event happens off and on since the planet has been in existence. It's bunk and they know it, but it's the agenda that they are pushing.

Comment

So, if there are no tornadoes and hurricanes that means there is no global warming, and if there are tornadoes and hurricanes that doesn't mean there is global warming. Ah, the old Humpty Dumpty logic: it is whatever I say it is. Who needs science when you can just follow dogma? How long has mankind been using that excuse?

Comment

So, if there are no tornadoes and hurricanes that means there is no global warming, and if there are tornadoes and hurricanes that doesn't mean there is global warming. Ah, the old Humpty Dumpty logic: it is whatever I say it is. Who needs science when you can just follow dogma? How long has mankind been using that excuse?
                            Noting that the more apocalyptic predictions have failed miserably does not leash you to an equal and opposite counter-prediction. It's more than enough to point out that the more hyperbolic doomsdayers have no clue what they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                              Noting that the more apocalyptic predictions have failed miserably does not leash you to an equal and opposite counter-prediction. It's more than enough to point out that the more hyperbolic doomsdayers have no clue what they're talking about.
                              Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                              X