Today at the rescue mission!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today at the rescue mission!

Conservatives and Christians everywhere today at the local mission feeding the poor. Athiests were sleeping in I guess, but hey I'm sure your still good people because you vote liberal. Keep being selfish godless whores you bastards.

Happy Easter.

Liberals and democrats are good talking about helping others while conservatives and Christians actually do things to help others. The liberals and democrats can never understand the difference.

Comment

Wow, the cynicism, hate, supposition in the two posts. Very Christian like, I'm sure Jesus is proud of you.

Comment

God has a sense of humor. Good try though. Besides I never said i was a good Christian. Oh and if you saw this as a hate filled post then you must be a huge stick in the mud.

Comment

Don't worry though liberals Jesus still loves you.

Comment

Meanwhile in the real world,the Christian loving gop tells you to 'suck it up'

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              Conservatives and Christians everywhere today at the local mission feeding the poor. Athiests were sleeping in I guess, but hey I'm sure your still good people because you vote liberal. Keep being selfish godless whores you bastards.

Happy Easter.
              How are you planning to help tomorrow? Showing up on major holidays doesn't make you better Christian.

Comment

Elsid if I told you what i was doing this week you wouldn't believe me anyways. What if I said saving someones life? That's right I may be a bone marrow match for a young woman who has leukemia. Heading to the City Of Hope on Wednesday for a follow up test.

What are you doing? It's not about being a Christian, it's about counting on people and not the govt. I agree though as the country turns godless there are less and less people you can count on to be help others. So they only alternative is to turn to a govt that is greedy and cares little for individuals.

But to be honest I know plenty of liberals who are very giving. I just like to piss you all off. But they are mostly the liberals that still believe in god. All the athiests I know are selfish pricks.

Comment

If you feel the need to brag about what you do, you aren't doing it for the right reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post
                    If you feel the need to brag about what you do, you aren't doing it for the right reasons.
                    Wow you just dismantled half of the Democratic party platform!

But overall I agree with the sentiment.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                      Wow you just dismantled half of the Democratic party platform!

But overall I agree with the sentiment.
                      And likewise 1/2 the Republican party platform. Good thing I'm neither.

Comment

Happy Easter.

Comment

Conservatives and Christians everywhere today at the local mission feeding the poor.
                          How did you know the people were "consersatives" and "Christians"? Did they have halos?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            How did you know the people were "consersatives" and "Christians"? Did they have halos?
                            I was wondering the same thing.

Must be the only mission in the country checking halos and voter id's before being allowed to help.

When people brag about their charitable contributions, they usually are doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              90% of us bowing our heads in prayer, saying god bless to each other, and generally basking in the love of our god gives it away.

Comment

Working...
                              X