Ancient Knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Knowledge

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xAWf3F8_zQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3 hours, 51 minutes and 39 seconds?

Must be nice to have the time to spend on that shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post

Interesting you waste your time telling me I am wasting my time.

Comment

Says the guy with 20k+ posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ant1999e View Post
          Says the guy with 20k+ posts.
          And like half of those asking what Venus is?

Comment

I'd rather be pursuing ancient knowledge. Unfortunately, if we nuke ourselves in the next few years -- and the odds are that we will -- human origins and ancient wisdom won't matter a jot. MHG

Comment

BTW I have delved into ancient mysteries.
              http://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/20...f-nabta-playa/

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
                I'd rather be pursuing ancient knowledge. Unfortunately, if we nuke ourselves in the next few years -- and the odds are that we will -- human origins and ancient wisdom won't matter a jot. MHG
                Watch it you will find much that enhances your understanding of today's world.

Comment

Download my article about the megaliths of Nabta Playa here
                  http://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/wp...em/pdfs/34.pdf

This paper was the featured article in Atlantis Rising back in 2006. It covers the amazing work of former NASA scientist Thomas Brophy.

The ancient astronomers of Nabta Playa Egypt had advanced knowledge of astronomy. Nor has this yet been explained. MHG

Comment

Thanks Mark, I am fascinated with the pyramids and who made them not only in Egypt but all over the world. The people of that time could not have accomplished such a task. I think the pyramids tie in with the possible lost city of Atlantis.

Comment

Gee, gaffe shows up to suck off baja. Wadda surprise.

Just because the pyramids are really old doesn't mean the Egyptians were stupid.

Why would aliens, or alien-given knowledge, result in the goof known as the Bent Pyramid?

Comment

Gee, gaffe shows up to suck off baja. Wadda surprise.

Just because the pyramids are really old doesn't mean the Egyptians were stupid.

Why would aliens, or alien-given knowledge, result in the goof known as the Bent Pyramid?

You are a very underwhelming person.

Could you just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                          You are a very underwhelming person.

Could you just go away.
                          No explanation, eh?

You're full of ****.

Comment

No explanation, eh?

You're full of ****.
                            Maybe pathetic is the better word for you, yep pathetic person that's you wags

Oh while we are at it lets throw in Bitter, Arrogant, Superior, Rudderless, Mean Spirited, and I'm guessing Timid in real life but other than that you seem fine.

Comment

Thanks for the mind blowing video baja. I spent several early morning hours with chills running down my spine. I'm in the middle of watching a video dedicated to the pyramid now, linked on the same page.

So many important topics to cover... Bent pyramid, developed to have aspecific resonance frequency.

The great pyramid at Giza is just amazing. We could not build it better today. I've heard some of the interesting facts about it before, but not this many.

Siemans knocked a guide to the ground on top of it in the 1800's, with the charge from a primitive battery. They quickly ran down. So much knowledge that is unfairly being stolen from us.

Strongly believe in the power of positive energy to change lives. Don't waste your time on those who wish to control you and tear you down. The power of the individual is great.
                              Last edited by pricejj; 04-21-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X