Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four Horseman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Four Horseman

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5fbvquHSPJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

  • #2
    Waaaay too long. Waaaaay too many long musical interludes and collages devoid of content. Post the transcript so we can read it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      Waaaay too long. Waaaaay too many long musical interludes and collages devoid of content. Post the transcript so we can read it.
      There are no "musical interludes"

      Once again you pass judgment on unreviewed material.

      You have become the guy that condemns without investigation, not an attribute of a wise man.

      Watch it or don't watch but don't post opinion without even reviewing the material.

      You are slipping into wags territory Ro.

      How can you judge what you have not acquainted yourself with.

      LAZY

      The video is excellent, too bad you will never know that. I guess you do not want to rock your boat of imagined security
      Last edited by baja; 04-18-2014, 10:04 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by baja View Post
        There are no "musical interludes"

        Once again you pass judgment on unreviewed material.

        You have become the guy that condemns without investigation, not an attribute of a wise man.

        Watch it or don't watch but don't post opinion without even reviewing the material.

        You are slipping into wags territory Ro.

        How can you judge what you have not acquainted yourself with.

        LAZY

        The video is excellent, too bad you will never know that. I guess you do not want to rock your boat of imagined security
        I watched fifteen minutes of it. It was going who knows where at an incredibly slow pace. Print a transcript. I could read in ten minutes what they take an hour and forty minutes to say.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
          I watched fifteen minutes of it. It was going who knows where at an incredibly slow pace. Print a transcript. I could read in ten minutes what they take an hour and forty minutes to say.

          Watch it, don't watch but please don't offer a review of something you are too lazy to watch. Just move on to another thread and let those that actually view the material to comment on it.

          Ro. the new wags....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baja View Post
            Watch it, don't watch but please don't offer a review of something you are too lazy to watch. Just move on to another thread and let those that actually view the material to comment on it.

            Ro. the new wags....
            Howza bout the Cliff Notes version?

            Comment


            • #7
              Gotta say - these long-winded screeds that go nowhere. . When someone can't come out and say what they are trying to say (or at least part of it) in the first 15 minutes.. They're usually selling something.

              And it's usually snake oil.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                Howza bout the Cliff Notes version?
                No. It's complex blocks of information evolved and intertwined over 2 centuries.

                I could not do it justice.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncsRule View Post
                  Gotta say - these long-winded screeds that go nowhere. . When someone can't come out and say what they are trying to say (or at least part of it) in the first 15 minutes.. They're usually selling something.

                  And it's usually snake oil.
                  Nope nothing for sale here. Did you actually watch even the first 15 minutes of did you just assume what Ro said to be true

                  Skip ahead anywhere and watch 15 minutes.

                  I get not wanting to watch it, what I don't get is condemning it without knowledge of what it contains.

                  LAZY, DISINGENUOUS, A FOOLS STRATEGY

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This video is a good example of what I have said many times in this forum. "The truth is staring you right in the face".

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've listened to the first half so far. I'll probably finish it later. It's not bad.

                      Frankly, I haven't learned anything new yet.

                      Bankers = Bad. M'kay?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This one's actually a very good documentary. It's not as extreme as most of the other videos posted by Baja.

                        There's too much content to do it justice in a cliffs notes version. It's divided into different parts--Empires, Banking, Terrorism, Resources, and Progress. Everybody can find something here they agree with. It's not based on extreme conspiracy theories like the Illuminati, just things most of us already know.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X