Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New state higher-education plan addresses changing demographics of students

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New state higher-education plan addresses changing demographics of students

    If there are no inherent differences between all of us, then why the need to address changing demographics when it comes to higher education?


    "The plan calls for institutions to adopt "philosophical shifts" in what they believe a college student should be."


    Instead of asking EVERYONE,no matter their race, color or creed, to raise their level of performance to the previous standard, we are changing the criteria used to evaluate performance for NON CAUCASIAN students.......=EQUALITY OF OUTCOMES.



    The irony; mandating equality of outcomes is discriminatory.

    How do you LEFTISTS live with yourselves?




    Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...#ixzz2ymfFDi98

  • #2
    A promising breakthrough in the treatment of Hepatitis C offers new hope of a cure for a disease that has until now required prolonged therapy with unpleasant side-effects, and a low success rate.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by W*GS View Post
      A promising breakthrough in the treatment of Hepatitis C offers new hope of a cure for a disease that has until now required prolonged therapy with unpleasant side-effects, and a low success rate.
      Rather public policy based on "The Wizard of Oz."

      The Scarecrow "If I only had a brain."
      Here's your diploma, now you have a brain

      Comment


      • #4
        The capacity of science to grow human organs in the lab - and successfully implant them back into the people from whose cells they came - has grown terrifically in recent years.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by W*GS View Post
          A promising breakthrough in the treatment of Hepatitis C offers new hope of a cure for a disease that has until now required prolonged therapy with unpleasant side-effects, and a low success rate.
          Go on. If you can.

          Comment


          • #6
            Fish living on coral reefs where carbon dioxide seeps from the ocean floor were less able to detect predator odor than fish from normal coral reefs, according to a new study.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by W*GS View Post
              Fish living on coral reefs where carbon dioxide seeps from the ocean floor were less able to detect predator odor than fish from normal coral reefs, according to a new study.
              They make it sound so altruistic don't they?......... as if this lofty goal of educating everyone will somehow elevate society.

              The Scarecrow "If I only had a brain."
              Here's your diploma, now you have a brain

              Comment


              • #8
                As the start of the 2014 MTV Movie Awards approached Sunday evening, hundreds of fans gathered behind the roped-off red carpet at the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles, awaiting the arriving stars and screaming for the cameras.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                  As the start of the 2014 MTV Movie Awards approached Sunday evening, hundreds of fans gathered behind the roped-off red carpet at the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles, awaiting the arriving stars and screaming for the cameras.
                  Reverse engineering success...the Democrat ethos for the 21st century.


                  The Scarecrow "If I only had a brain."
                  Here's your diploma, now you have a brain

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X