Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you have these in your house?

http://www.washingtonian.com/mom/fea...balancing-act/

Maybe I'm just not hip enough to have Communist propaganda posters in my family room.

You're that desperate? You're going after the press secretary over a fluff piece.

Comment

Desperate? No. I find it interesting that someone that close to the president is a communist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes View Post
        Desperate? No. I find it interesting that someone that close to the president is a communist.
        Jc, you think everyone left of Ted Cruz is a communist. What's your point?

Comment

This admin. has shown there is no line between the liberal media and the WH. Look how many reporters have been working in Obama's admin., including Carney. But oh, they're going to report the truth and really get to the bottom of stories even if gasp..it doesn't make Obama look good. Sure. Like we've seen, hide and pretend the bad isn't happening or wait until a scapegoat can be found and then it's safe to report. What courage our media has these days.

Comment

Beta male in training.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
              Jc, you think everyone left of Ted Cruz is a communist. What's your point?
              My point has already been made with your response.

Comment

Not a big deal......................if you're a communist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes View Post
                  My point has already been made with your response.
                  Oh I get it,you just wanted to start a thread to call the press sec. A communist.

Comment

That stuff is considered "art" now, oddly enough. Not my taste. I prefer Japanese woodblock prints, especially Kawase Hasui, but to each his own. I never got Andy Warhol either.

Comment

There are much more interesting posters coming out of Poland nowadays.

Last edited by DenverBrit; 04-12-2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Like everyone didn't already know rich liberal yuppies like Carney have a fascination with communism.

Comment

Working...
                        X