A nation's attempt to survive isn't 'racism'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nation's attempt to survive isn't 'racism'

READ ON you leftist, indoctrinated swine....

"In the U.S., the foreign-born population is now estimated to be around 13 percent, and it’s rising every year. This poses truly existential problems, particularly since the concept of “melting” into American culture was junked long ago – along with “American” culture. Meanwhile, that overall percentage, a little more than one in 10, masks the greater density and impact of foreign-born populations in the states and cities where immigrants and illegal aliens congregate.
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/a-nations...djkHE30FzyQ.99

"
    And what a way to lose a world – the “Western” world, where this same pattern repeats almost everywhere. The demographics of The Hague, Netherlands, for example, are not too dissimilar from those in California. As in other major Dutch cities, about half of the people living there are from another country, with non-Western immigrants, mainly Muslim and often Moroccan, making up over one-third of the population. That non-Western figure approaches the halfway mark in the under-21 demographic. Short of a sharp reversal and coupled with high rates of Dutch out-migration, it becomes highly unlikely that the future of the Dutch seat of government will be Dutch.

Is it “fear” and “scaremongering” to point this out? Is it “racism” to oppose the demographic obliteration of a nation clearly under way? According to what is aptly described as the Dutch establishment – from the prime minister, leading mayors, Dutch media, plus, quite shockingly, the U.S. ambassador, who, in a break with diplomatic etiquette, has publicly commented on Dutch affairs – the answer to both questions is yes. This past week has seen yet another public hate campaign by this establishment to smear, demonize and thus neutralize the one Dutch party that opposes the nation’s suicide – the Party for Freedom led by Geert Wilders"

Comment

Whens the next Klan meeting?

Comment

Nativism sure is ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
          Nativism sure is ugly.

And immigration had LIMITATIONS placed on it (immigration act of 1924); not until TED KENNEDY's immigration act of 1965 (aka HOW TO UNDERMINE AMERICAN Culture and destroy the country from within) were the wheels set in motion at turning this country from a melting pot of mostly EUROPEAN tribes (85% CAUCASIAN)to the rotten stew that we have today that is set to boil over by 2050 as the the current culture fosters and emboldens resentment toward the founders (Europeans) of this once great nation. You may want to live in Brazil, a country embroiled in constant class and racial conflict, but I sure don't.

Diversity as COMPLEMENT to the MAJORITY is a strength; the lack of indoctrination into American culture that has occurred in the post 1990 explosion of ILLEGAL immigration and the political and social implications that it has on undermining the fabric of or nation can't be overstated. Diversity in America is PAST the point of being a STRENGTH and has ventured into being DIVISIVE and DISTRACTING....just keep marching in lockstep you confused coward.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
            And immigration had LIMITATIONS placed on it (immigration act of 1924); not until TED KENNEDY's immigration act of 1965 (aka HOW TO UNDERMINE AMERICAN Culture and destroy the country from within) were the wheels set in motion at turning this country from a melting pot of mostly EUROPEAN tribes (85% CAUCASIAN)to the rotten stew that we have today that is set to boil over by 2050 as the the current culture fosters and emboldens resentment toward the founders (Europeans) of this once great nation. You may want to live in Brazil, a country embroiled in constant class and racial conflict, but I sure don't.

Diversity as COMPLEMENT to the MAJORITY is a strength; the lack of indoctrination into American culture that has occurred in the post 1990 explosion of ILLEGAL immigration and the political and social implications that it has on undermining the fabric of or nation can't be overstated. Diversity in America is PAST the point of being a STRENGTH and has ventured into being DIVISIVE and DISTRACTING....just keep marching in lockstep you confused coward.
            then make them citizens, collect their taxes, and give them an opoortuniyt to integrate- make them part of the society, not fearful of get booted because of unclear political policy. All I have seen is immigrants working 3x as hard as most Americans doing work most wouldn't be bothered to do.

Comment

I actually live next door to illegals and they are very nice, hardworking people. I enjoy drinking with them, eating their authentic mexican food (my favorite), and abosrbing the gratefulness they feel by simplely living here. Its refreshing, to say the least.

I wish they came here legaly, but I sure as hell dont blame them. I would do the same exact thing and not think twice. The problem is border security (which is a monumental task, maybe a losing battle) and the immigration system itself, not the people imo. Theres needs to be a better way for people to immigrate here in America.

I do understand the fact that immigrats are not assimilting like they used to is a major problem when some dont teach their kids english. My sisters a teacher, and its sad to hear about some of the kids she teaches dont speak english and are farther behind other student. Thats sad. But again, I think the system in itself messed up, and thats why immigration needs an overhaul instead of both sides granting amnesty.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                then make them citizens, collect their taxes, and give them an opoortuniyt to integrate- make them part of the society, not fearful of get booted because of unclear political policy. All I have seen is immigrants working 3x as hard as most Americans doing work most wouldn't be bothered to do.
                A nation's attempt to survive will always be called some sort of slur term by people who want to destroy it.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post

America should only be white, in other words.

Same ugliness as always.

The great expulsion: Barack Obama has presided over one of the largest peacetime outflows of people in America’s history

Last year America removed 369,000 undocumented migrants, an increase of nine times compared with 20 years ago (see chart 1). This takes the total number of the deported to almost 2m in Barack Obama’s presidency.

The great brown tide swamping white America, isn't.

Comment

Same ugliness as always.

The great expulsion: Barack Obama has presided over one of the largest peacetime outflows of people in America’s history

Here's YOUR LEADER: Tim Wise, summarizing your position:

"Wise: “In the pantheon of American history, conservative old white people have pretty much always been the bad guys, the keepers of the hegemonic and reactionary flame . . . . It’s OK. Because in about forty years, half the country will be black or brown. And there is nothing you can do about it. . . . We just have to be patient. And wait for you to pass into that good night, first politically, and then, well. . . .”

A good read:

http://fredoneverything.net/Wise.shtml

....whites whose political demise That Tim Wise wishes are only those ol’ racist, conservative, etc. Not good whites, like Tim. See, once a dark majority is in place, all right-thinking whites, such as Tim, will live in harmony with the new rulers, who will be without racial hostility toward the pale minority. He is crazy as a bedbug in a moonshine jar. Races with little in common do not hold hands and sing Kum Bah Yah, however much we may wish it.

I am just a dumb-ass white gringo in Mexico, but I can grasp elementary math. I do not overrate myself: I know what a partial is, but do not have the talent to be even a fifth-rate mathematician. (I wish I were being charmingly modest, but I’m not.) Yet I have sufficient self-respect to acknowledge my debt to men, uncounted thousands of them, who by being smarter than I am have made life tolerable for me and mine. What do you think of them apples, Tim?

Your angry “people of color” owe everything that lets them complain in comfort to such white men as Shockley (the transistor), Claude Shannon (information theory), Carl Friedrich Gauss (pretty much everything), Boole (Boolean algebra), Newton and Leibniz (calculus, classical mechanics)…and countless other white men they have never heard of either.

We’ve been at it for a while, Tim. It started with the Greeks, as for example with Euclid’s Postulates. I note that those ancient white men were smart enough to recognize the problem with the Fifth Postulate, opening the door much later to hyperbolic geometry and other neat stuff–you know, Riemann, Lobachevski, Bolyai, guys like that. You do know, right?

You have in all likelihood a high life expectancy, Tim. Why is this, do you suppose? Maybe you believe that when you come down with pneumonia, and it’s cured in a couple of days, your survival is something built into the nature of things. Not really. Much of our life span springs from medical science founded on chemistry and cellular biology discovered by . . . white men. Many of their recent advances spring from techniques that few have heard of and thus don’t appreciate. Think of RFLP (that’s Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism, Tim, as I’ m sure you know but most don’t) and PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) and magnetic-resonance imaging and . . . well, you know the kind of thing. From white men.
                    Last edited by txtebow; 03-31-2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Report: Deportations plummet in 2013, lowest since 2007

Same ugliness as always.

WRONG.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...2007/?page=all

"The administration has testified to Congress that it has enough money to deport 400,000 every year, but Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at CIS, said Mr. Obama and the Homeland Security Department have placed so many illegal immigrants off-limits for deportations that they cannot find enough people to fulfill that quota.

“The policies that they’ve implemented, especially prosecutorial discretion and the new detainer policy, are dramatically suppressing interior enforcement,” Ms. Vaughan said. “Even though they are finding out about more illegal aliens than ever before, especially more criminal aliens, the ICE agents in the field have been ordered to look the other way.”

Comment

Same ugliness as always.

Yup, STILL WRONG.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...illegal-immig/

"Immigration agents tried to deport only about a fourth of the cases they encountered in 2013, said a report being released Monday from the Center for Immigration Studies that shows just how much President Obama's policies have cut down on potential enforcement.

Jessica Vaughan, the report's author, called it a form of "catch and release." She said agents at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement received more than 720,000 hits on immigrants who could be eligible for deportation but filed charges against fewer than 195,000 of them.

Of those let go, 68,000 had criminal convictions on their records. All told, more than 870,000 immigrants have been ordered removed from the U.S. but are defying the government and refusing to leave.

"These numbers confirm that interior enforcement has been anything but tough — that in fact, ICE is releasing more illegal aliens and more criminal aliens than they're trying to remove," said Ms. Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, which advocates a crackdown on immigration."

Comment

Another great example of rightard mentality. Someone is taking something away from you. Hey Tebow you wouldnt happen to be native American would you?

Comment

Thanks for again proving that you're a racist piece of filth, txteturd.

Comment

Same ugliness as always.

He's also let more illegal criminals out of prison then anyone else. He is a trendsetter.

Comment

Working...
                              X