Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Rickards: “Next Collapse Will Be Exponentially Bigger- Dollar Will Collapse 90% or More!”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Rickards: “Next Collapse Will Be Exponentially Bigger- Dollar Will Collapse 90% or More!”

“international monetary system is headed for a collapse.” . Fast forward to today. When the next collapse comes, it is going to be bigger than the last one. It’s going to be exponentially bigger. The five biggest banks were too big to fail in 2008, today they are bigger. They own a larger percentage of the total banking assets. . . . When you double or triple the scale of the system, you don’t double or triple the risk. You increase the risk by an exponent that could be 10 times or 100 times greater.”
    On the Fed engineering another 2008 type bailout, Rickards claims, “The last crisis was barely enough for the Fed to contain. They have used up all their dry powder. They can’t take the balance sheet any higher. They are already insolvent. . . . The game is up.”
    Rickards foresees big inflation because the U.S. dollar’s buying power will shrink. Rickards predicts, “Imagine gas at $20 a gallon and bread at $10. That’s what we’re talking about.” So, if big inflation is coming, what about gold? Rickards says, “When I say the price of gold is going to $7,000 or $9,000 per ounce, which I expect it will, what I am really saying is the dollar is going to collapse 80% or 90% or more.” It did in the 1970’s. None of this is unprecedented. It all happened before.”

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xCsm5m89SVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And then the Lizard People take over. Muuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
      Yes good answer. Nothing to see here.

The good old if I don't believe it it can't happen take.

Comment

I would vote for this man

I'll post this here because it's part of the same story. MHG

A Threat to American Democracy

MUST WATCH Bernie Sanders talks about the wealth disparity in the US

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle38098.htm

Comment

Just watched Margin Call. Not in the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
            Just watched Margin Call. Not in the mood.
            Does life mimic art or does art mimic life?

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
              Does life mimic art or does art mimic life?
              It's cyclical.

Life imitates art imitates life imitatesartimitateslifeimitatesart...

...and so it goes until both fade to black and nothing remains.

Comment

So how many years do i have to become a multi millionaire before this happens.

Comment

If the dollar crashes...then so does everything else.

If "bread" goes to 10 dollars then no one will be able to afford bread and bread sellers will have to lower prices. And gold...LMAO...if gold goes to 7 k an ounce what good will gold be? You can't eat or drink it....and no one will be able to trade it.

No this is more of a message to scare people and line the pockets of people that doubled down on gold.
                  Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 03-31-2014, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
                    Buy swampland now now NOW!!!!. I have some great lots to sell you

Comment

Jim Rickards Tells CNBC's Joe Kernen Gold Is Going To $5,000
                      Tyler Durden on 05/05/2010

Rickards makes this same prediction every year, only his projected value of gold changes.

Also in 2010.

“It’s not really a forecast, it’s simple math and it’s where we’ll end up once the dollar collapses,” said Rickards, adding that gold’s range could be as high as $11,000 dollars an ounce, much to the astonishment of the CNBC anchors.
                      Problem is, he's been wrong every time, best I can tell.

Doomsday predictors are a dime a dozen, they either have a book or gold to sell.

When they're wrong, it's a FED conspiracy.....they NEVER admit they got it wrong, instead, they simply recycle the same story and move the goalposts.

Comment

Working...
                      X