Shady Democrats and Shrimp Boy Chow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady Democrats and Shrimp Boy Chow

Corruption and democrats go hand in hand. 3rd Dirty democrat just this year coming out of sacramento.

http://www.mercurynews.com/californi...ust-belies-san

And here I thought shrimp boy was cleaning his act up! Bad news for Chinatown and Cali democrats beloved pick for Secretary of State. Advocating for gun legislation then conspiracy with arms dealers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/californ...-federal-raid/
    Last edited by The1percentKid; 03-26-2014, 08:02 PM.

Sounds like an entrepreneur.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      Sounds like an entrepreneur.
      Shrimp boy is infamous in SF.

But senator lee talking to under cover FBI agents being quoted as telling them "we have to be careful cause we could be talking to FBI agents."

This story is gonna snowball down a hill. Oakland sports agent involved in murder for hire wrapped in this case too? Crazy.

Comment

He's a republican though right? Cmon no good Calif liberal would have anything to do with guns. This has to be a mistake.

Comment

scum of the earth

Comment

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014...esigns/359692/

Here is another dirty donkey.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
              North Carolina has been leaning more and more to the right since 2010...this guy may have booked the state in the red column for the next couple of elections. You know the ridiculous part though is that the FBI had evidence on him all the way back to 2010 but waited until after he already ran and won the office of mayor of Charlotte?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                Corruption and democrats go hand in hand.
                I would change that statement to "corruption and politics/politicians/power" go hand in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  I would change that statement to "corruption and politics/politicians/power" go hand in hand.
                  There you go.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." -- Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                      Yep pretty much.

This case is crazy. Then they put him out on 500,000 bail. I wouldn't be surprised of he killed himself.

Comment

I love it now that dems are dirty the liberals say well all politicians are lol. No right now it seems the dems are dirtier.

The DIRTY DONKEYS!

Comment

The answer to the problem where power corrupts government is more government.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                            The answer to the problem where power corrupts government is more government.
                            The dots Tony didn't connect.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                              I love it now that dems are dirty the liberals say well all politicians are lol. No right now it seems the dems are dirtier.

The DIRTY DONKEYS!
                              What's hilarious is how anti 2nd amendment this guy was. wanted all guns off the streets. Yet he was trafficking military grade weapons into the country.

What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X