Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Cannon does "WHITEFACE"....where's the outrage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutthemdown
    replied
    The women I know that are black tell me they worry white boys only in it for the adventure. That we don't take them serious, as in all the way to meet mom and dad etc etc.

Probably some truth to that but its not because white men don't find black women attractive. I think it's true and we worry about the clash of cultures and the families getting along.

White women/Black men cross over more but it's still not super common.

When my band plays the parks in central long beach for the summer concerts i try and get all my white friends to go, but they don't. It's true what people say that black and white still segregate ourselves. Not by force but by choice.

I don't think it's racism though. It's more just people don't like getting out of their comfort zone. Then on top of that your own race does put some pressure on you with comments like couldn't you find a good black man, or what you don't like white men? etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• Jason in LA
    replied
    So now black women don't date black guys? You stupid. lol

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
    I'm sure, seeing that black chicks tend to go for black dudes.
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3s2inMjzFIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Originally posted by barryr View Post
    Racism will always exist as long as there is a continuation of hypocrisy that is involved with it and it continues to be used for political reasons to smear political opponents and groups.

Leave a comment:

• barryr
    replied
    Racism will always exist as long as there is a continuation of hypocrisy that is involved with it and it continues to be used for political reasons to smear political opponents and groups.

Leave a comment:

• Jason in LA
    replied
    Originally posted by txtebow View Post
    Black chicks love me....#truestory
    I'm sure, seeing that black chicks tend to go for black dudes.

Leave a comment:

• El Guapo
    replied
    100% racist.

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    You have to love yourself and love your blackness.
    Black chicks love me....#truestory

Leave a comment:

• Jason in LA
    replied
    This thread is about the hypocrisy of the left to categorize acts by some people as racists while the same acts carried out by people of other races merely get chuckles and high fives. Racism is racism. You're either against all of it or you're a racist yourself.
    You have to love yourself and love your blackness.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Speaking of white people:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VNM7Z7hir_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• DenverBrit
    replied
    Wrong, it's a standard litmus test that leftist hypocrites can never pass. You're not against racism; you're only against racism directed at people who are not of European decent.
    I despise all racism, but wtf would you know?

You're a one trick pony with a single race obsession.

Leave a comment:

• Rohirrim
    replied
    Frankly, I don't think Nick Cannon is that funny. Now, Kevin Hart on the other hand...

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    This was posted in another thread.

The two minute mark touches on the subject of comedians being able to make fun of white folks. It is what it is, but white folks are still miles ahead.

I really like this clip because there is so much truth to it. I like that he said that he's not saying that white people are better, but it's just better to be white. There is so much truth to that. White folks aren't better than other people, but in this country, yeah, lets be real, it's better to be white. Okay, white folks have to be the butt of some jokes and they have to be more careful in what they say. But would white folks want to trade with black folks? Or other minorities? Hell naw! And I don't blame y'all for that. If black folks were the dominate race in this country, you think I'd be salty over being the butt of some jokes?!?! lol

I wouldn't trade being black to be white, because I love who I am and my culture. But I wouldn't mind some of the perks that white folks have. lol
    This thread is about the hypocrisy of the left to categorize acts by some people as racists while the same acts carried out by people of other races merely get chuckles and high fives. Racism is racism. You're either against all of it or you're a racist yourself.

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
    But you don't know what my race is, do you Grand Dragon? Anyway, did you know that if a large brown dog mates with a small spotted dog that their offspring will be dogs? You know why? Because they're the same species. Weird, huh?
    And certain breeds of dog are outlawed in certain municipalities throughout the USA....(and foolishly I may add), but what's your point?

Leave a comment:

• txtebow
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
    It's the standard line of white supremacist groups and other racists.
    Wrong, it's a standard litmus test that leftist hypocrites can never pass. You're not against racism; you're only against racism directed at people who are not of European decent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X