Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Cannon does "WHITEFACE"....where's the outrage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
    This thread is about the hypocrisy of the left to categorize acts by some people as racists while the same acts carried out by people of other races merely get chuckles and high fives. Racism is racism. You're either against all of it or you're a racist yourself.
    You have to love yourself and love your blackness.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
      You have to love yourself and love your blackness.
      Black chicks love me....#truestory

Comment

100% racist.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
          Black chicks love me....#truestory
          I'm sure, seeing that black chicks tend to go for black dudes.

Comment

Racism will always exist as long as there is a continuation of hypocrisy that is involved with it and it continues to be used for political reasons to smear political opponents and groups.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
              Racism will always exist as long as there is a continuation of hypocrisy that is involved with it and it continues to be used for political reasons to smear political opponents and groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                I'm sure, seeing that black chicks tend to go for black dudes.
                <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3s2inMjzFIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Attached Files

Comment

So now black women don't date black guys? You stupid. lol

Comment

The women I know that are black tell me they worry white boys only in it for the adventure. That we don't take them serious, as in all the way to meet mom and dad etc etc.

Probably some truth to that but its not because white men don't find black women attractive. I think it's true and we worry about the clash of cultures and the families getting along.

White women/Black men cross over more but it's still not super common.

When my band plays the parks in central long beach for the summer concerts i try and get all my white friends to go, but they don't. It's true what people say that black and white still segregate ourselves. Not by force but by choice.

I don't think it's racism though. It's more just people don't like getting out of their comfort zone. Then on top of that your own race does put some pressure on you with comments like couldn't you find a good black man, or what you don't like white men? etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X