Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Cannon does "WHITEFACE"....where's the outrage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    Eddie Murphy going undercover as a white guy on SNL was one of their funniest skits ever.
    Those silly Negros! that was a great skit. Damn SNL is nowhere close to being as funny anymore.

Comment

Godfrey Cambridge beat him to it by a several decades.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
        I love it! You are so indoctrinated into your self loathing for your race, that attempts at demeaning whites by non whites ( smallnut, white face) are met with giggles and high fives by your ilk. It would be one thing if you actually stood against all racism, but it's clear to anyone that you don't. And ironically you're racist against your own people!
        Isn't he a comedian? I don't think its any kind of radical statement.

Comment

I love it! You are so indoctrinated into your self loathing for your race, that attempts at demeaning whites by non whites ( smallnut, white face) are met with giggles and high fives by your ilk. It would be one thing if you actually stood against all racism, but it's clear to anyone that you don't. And ironically you're racist against your own people!
          Yes, thats it. Well done. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
            Yes, thats it. Well done. Where do you come up with this stuff?
            It's the standard line of white supremacist groups and other racists.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
              If anyting else, it sure it catchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                Eddie Murphy going undercover as a white guy on SNL was one of their funniest skits ever.
                <iframe src="http://www.snotr.com/embed/422" width="400" height="330" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie
                  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TG4f9zR5yzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  This was posted in another thread.

The two minute mark touches on the subject of comedians being able to make fun of white folks. It is what it is, but white folks are still miles ahead.

I really like this clip because there is so much truth to it. I like that he said that he's not saying that white people are better, but it's just better to be white. There is so much truth to that. White folks aren't better than other people, but in this country, yeah, lets be real, it's better to be white. Okay, white folks have to be the butt of some jokes and they have to be more careful in what they say. But would white folks want to trade with black folks? Or other minorities? Hell naw! And I don't blame y'all for that. If black folks were the dominate race in this country, you think I'd be salty over being the butt of some jokes?!?! lol

I wouldn't trade being black to be white, because I love who I am and my culture. But I wouldn't mind some of the perks that white folks have. lol

Comment

But you don't know what my race is, do you Grand Dragon? Anyway, did you know that if a large brown dog mates with a small spotted dog that their offspring will be dogs? You know why? Because they're the same species. Weird, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                      Wrong, it's a standard litmus test that leftist hypocrites can never pass. You're not against racism; you're only against racism directed at people who are not of European decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                        But you don't know what my race is, do you Grand Dragon? Anyway, did you know that if a large brown dog mates with a small spotted dog that their offspring will be dogs? You know why? Because they're the same species. Weird, huh?
                        And certain breeds of dog are outlawed in certain municipalities throughout the USA....(and foolishly I may add), but what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                          This was posted in another thread.

The two minute mark touches on the subject of comedians being able to make fun of white folks. It is what it is, but white folks are still miles ahead.

I really like this clip because there is so much truth to it. I like that he said that he's not saying that white people are better, but it's just better to be white. There is so much truth to that. White folks aren't better than other people, but in this country, yeah, lets be real, it's better to be white. Okay, white folks have to be the butt of some jokes and they have to be more careful in what they say. But would white folks want to trade with black folks? Or other minorities? Hell naw! And I don't blame y'all for that. If black folks were the dominate race in this country, you think I'd be salty over being the butt of some jokes?!?! lol

I wouldn't trade being black to be white, because I love who I am and my culture. But I wouldn't mind some of the perks that white folks have. lol
                          This thread is about the hypocrisy of the left to categorize acts by some people as racists while the same acts carried out by people of other races merely get chuckles and high fives. Racism is racism. You're either against all of it or you're a racist yourself.

Comment

Frankly, I don't think Nick Cannon is that funny. Now, Kevin Hart on the other hand...

Comment

Wrong, it's a standard litmus test that leftist hypocrites can never pass. You're not against racism; you're only against racism directed at people who are not of European decent.
                              I despise all racism, but wtf would you know?

You're a one trick pony with a single race obsession.

Comment

Speaking of white people:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VNM7Z7hir_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X