Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick Cannon does "WHITEFACE"....where's the outrage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Cannon does "WHITEFACE"....where's the outrage?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=23049775

Meet " Connor SMALLNUT"

Nick Cannon has a new alter ego.

With his album, "White People Party Music" coming out April 1, the actor and "America's Got Talent" host introduced Connor Smallnut to everyone on Instagram.

Cannon, 33, sported a flannel, white paint on his face and hands and a wig.
    Attached Files

Have you recovered from your outrage seeing Uncle Milty in drag, txtebow?

Comment

Offensive because he named the white character smallnut lol. Whatever though I just wish black people would stop getting so upset about everything. I don't want to join them in the outrage though.

I'd rather just listen to the music then say it stinks.

Comment

also though damn that's some good makeup work.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
          Have you recovered from your outrage seeing Uncle Milty in drag, txtebow?
          Uncle Milty in drag? I have no idea what you're referring to....

Comment

Dave chappelle did whiteface way better.

Comment

The laundry called. Your sheets are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                The laundry called. Your sheets are ready.
                I love it! You are so indoctrinated into your self loathing for your race, that attempts at demeaning whites by non whites ( smallnut, white face) are met with giggles and high fives by your ilk. It would be one thing if you actually stood against all racism, but it's clear to anyone that you don't. And ironically you're racist against your own people!

Comment

Txtebow stop with the self hate. Embrace your blackness. lol

Comment

Robert Downey Jr did black face very well. I wasn't offended and it was really funny.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/gUzQvfRNJsE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/gUzQvfRNJsE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                    Last edited by Jason in LA; 03-27-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Going blackface in a movie about an actor who goes in blackface a bit different then just a musician doing it to promote a record while making fun of white people.

He named the guy smallnut lol. Cmon Jason just come out and say it was in bad taste.

Comment

If a white musician dressed in blackface and named the character after a racial stereotype I doubt blacks would dig it.

Comment

Not a huge deal though white people have thick skin, a good sense of humor, and generally enough self confidence we don't mind when people make fun of our race.

Comment

Eddie Murphy going undercover as a white guy on SNL was one of their funniest skits ever.

Comment

I don't mind black people making fun of us. Dave Chappelle and his racial draft was an all time funniest skit IMO. It's just that sometimes when you try to be funny it comes off as in poor taste. White people do that a lot. We just want the benefit of the doubt that sometimes a bad joke doesn't need Jesse Jackson giving us a sermon or Spike Lee getting all pissed off.

I remember that skit by Eddie Murphey and it was funny. White people don't mind any of this. It only gets pointed out because when it is reversed black people scream racism.

Comment

Working...
                              X