Malcom X calls out Blacks who blindly follow the Democrat Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcom X calls out Blacks who blindly follow the Democrat Party

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XkgA2rUAY-o?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Right wingers using Malcolm X for their propaganda. "If he was alive today, he'd be a Republican!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      Right wingers using Malcolm X for their propaganda. "If he was alive today, he'd be a Republican!"
      . Click the link. I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
        . Click the link. I dare you.
        Actually, I've heard it and read it before. Malcolm may be brand new to you (and for a very specific, limited reason) but not to me.

Comment

Maybe this is why conservatives are the minority in America. they are stuck in the 1950s & 1960s.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
            Maybe this is why conservatives are the minority in America. they are stuck in the 1950s & 1960s.
            Suddenly, they love Malcolm X. In the 60s, they wanted to kill him.

Comment

shhhh..the repubs are rebranding their image. didn't you hear what they said at the CPAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                Republicans also claim that MLK Jr. was a registered Republican.

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P41mu0O6weE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                  X