Snowden's first live: 'Constitution being violated on massive scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowden's first live: 'Constitution being violated on massive scale

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NGD2t2iegSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I find it amusing when progressives dislike massive government expansion and intrusion.

Comment

He blew his chance to win over America by going to the Soviets. He should have had the balls to go to prison, demand a trial, and get in front of a jury. Ghandi and Mandella didn't run off to another country to avoid prison did they?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
        He blew his chance to win over America by going to the Soviets. He should have had the balls to go to prison, demand a trial, and get in front of a jury. Ghandi and Mandella didn't run off to another country to avoid prison did they?
        Tell me do you pay someone to follow you around and remind you to breath?

You got to be the most clueless person on this board.

Comment

None of you progs has a problem with being a presumed terrorist until proving yourself innocent when flying... which includes submitting yourself and your family to search/seizure/sexual battery in exchange for the false premise of security. Why do you have a problem with recording and storing every form of digital communication for metadata mining? Seems much less personal and offensive than what the TSA does.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
            None of you progs has a problem with being a presumed terrorist until proving yourself innocent when flying... which includes submitting yourself and your family to search/seizure/sexual battery in exchange for the false premise of security. Why do you have a problem with recording and storing every form of digital communication for metadata mining? Seems much less personal and offensive than what the TSA does.

I knew the world would be changed in a profound way watching the TV the morning of 9/11 but honestly I did not foresee that people would in mass submit to the physical violation perpetrated on then in the name of their safety.

REALLY!

Is there hope?

Comment

Lulz at Comrade Snowden sitting in authoritarian and wholly corrupt Russia and lecturing us about the finer points of civil liberties.

Liquidate him.

Comment

Nixon abused FBI surveillance programs to unconstitutionally monitor the activities of activist groups. He ****ing stonewalled further progress on civil liberties, created the federal War on Drugs, and expanded the power of the presidency. ****ing Dick. America became less free with every President starting with that megalomaniac power-hungry a-hole. Needless to say, he really ****ed America over.

Comment

I find it amusing when progressives dislike massive government expansion and intrusion.

Hah. That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by baja View Post
                    I knew the world would be changed in a profound way watching the TV the morning of 9/11 but honestly I did not foresee that people would in mass submit to the physical violation perpetrated on then in the name of their safety.

REALLY!

Is there hope?
                    I am usually an optimistic, seeing people accept despotism, and encourage fascism is scary.

Comment

REALLY!

Is there hope?
                      Terrorism works very well.

Comment

Terrorism works very well.

Lost me there Doc.

Terrorism works well as a way for government to take freedoms in exchange for promised security?

Comment

Lost me there Doc.

Terrorism works well as a way for government to take freedoms in exchange for promised security?
                          Absolutely. Look on the TSA thread and see how many people are absolutely fine with the TSA, specifically for "security" purposes.

Comment

Lost me there Doc.

Somewhere Ahmed al-Nami is roasting on a spit over Saddam and Satan's BBQ pit, thinking to himself "Damn, no virgins at all. But at least we gave them the TSA. Not too shabby."

Comment

Absolutely. Look on the TSA thread and see how many people are absolutely fine with the TSA, specifically for "security" purposes.

Americans in the 60's thru the 90's would never have put up with the crap the fed. gov. is shoving down peoples throats these days.

This is going to be a case of "When people have nothing else to lose, they will 'lose it'.

Still the average American today seems woefully inept at taking care of themselves compared to earlier generations of American. The nation has grown soft and stupid.

I am deeply saddened to watch this unfold in this once great nation. Maybe they will wake up and take action, after all it's the people collectively that have the power. The big question is will they use it before it is too late and they are in lock down. No society in history has ever lived with the level of technology to control as does the current citizenry.

Comment

Working...
                              X