X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• russia entering ukraine

wow
    http://america.aljazeera.com/article...ervention.html

I would like for the U.S. To not meddle in this situation. What happens in Ukraine is ultimately none of our business.

Comment

Cold war redux.

Comment

not really sure I trust aljazeera but I'm pretty sure that the Russians are in the crimean peninsula. They have a lot of russian citizens there and it's an important sea port for the russians too.

Comment

Don't care. Tired of the USA having to be the world's police force. If I were president my foreign policy would be simple. "**** you, handle your own damn problems"

Comment

This is really an EU problem, not a US problem. That being said, the USA should be leading in a diplomatic solution and yes, the Obama should be talking to the EU leaders to step up and do something before it gets totally out of hand.

The EU has air forces and troops too, they just hate to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
              This is really an EU problem, not a US problem. That being said, the USA should be leading in a diplomatic solution and yes, the Obama should be talking to the EU leaders to step up and do something before it gets totally out of hand.

This is a joke right? Ukraine isn't in the EU and nobody in the EU gives a crap about the Ukraine.

Comment

Yeah the Ukraine is a potentially a pro-western ally and Russia wants its warm-water port because their other ports are iced up. This is as another poster said very cold war stuff - potentially war by proxy.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                  This is a joke right? Ukraine isn't in the EU and nobody in the EU gives a crap about the Ukraine.
                  If you truly believe this then obviously know nothing about foreign affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

He already is.

Comment

Lmao...sarah palin was right.

Thanks obama

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...i-told-you-so/
                      Last edited by bronco militia; 03-01-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Can't wait till someone puts a bullet in Putin. Dude's getting silly.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                          Lmao...sarah palin was right.

Thanks obama

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...i-told-you-so/
                          She wasn't exactly Nostradamus here. The tension in Ukraine was already quite clear. Nor is it a surprise what actions Russia has taken here. There really isn't a whole lot that the USA could do here without risking war with Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                            well, they want to join the EU, that is my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                              He already is.
                              I hope you are right.

Comment

Working...
                              X