Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From your party's 2016 hopefuls, who would/wouldn't you vote for if they got the nomination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From your party's 2016 hopefuls, who would/wouldn't you vote for if they got the nomination?

Would vote for

Jon Huntsman Jr.
    Jeb Bush
    Paul Ryan
    John Kasich
    Mitch Daniels

Would not vote for

Rand Paul
    Rick Perry
    Scott Walker
    Chris Christie
    Ted Cruz
    Marco Rubio

Too bad Jeb Bush can never win. He could win Fla and do well with Latino voters.

A Jeb Bush/Susana Martinez would be a tough ticket to beat.

Comment

The only Republican I would vote for in the current field is Rand Paul. Otherwise, I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Comment

Sorry. I've given up. Maybe I'll just put my write-in vote for Monsanto/Exxon/Comcast this time and just forget about the middleman.

Comment

Kasich would be interesting. No nonsense type of guy. I don't see anyone at this point to get that excited about. The liberals have Hillary, which I knew they would support even before Obama's re-election, but not much else. If her health is a problem, then I could see the liberals supporting Obama to declare martial law so he can stay in power.

Comment

You guys aren't looking too good. Nobody mentioned stands out anymore. Chris Christies' chances of ever being the nomination are gone. Jeb bush,well his last name says it all and he wouldn't even win his old state of Florida,and being republican will destroy any chance he has with Hispanics.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
              Kasich would be interesting. No nonsense type of guy. I don't see anyone at this point to get that excited about. The liberals have Hillary, which I knew they would support even before Obama's re-election, but not much else. If her health is a problem, then I could see the liberals supporting Obama to declare martial law so he can stay in power.
              Don't you worry one bit,Hillary has no health problems and Obama will be declaring martial law anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                Sorry. I've given up. Maybe I'll just put my write-in vote for Monsanto/Exxon/Comcast this time and just forget about the middleman.
                Ya know, since corporations are people....could make for a good artivism project.

Comment

The Democrat's potential 2016 field is pretty solid, and I don't see anyone in those ranks that I would not vote for, especially against the probable 2016 Republicans. That said, I would probably not be crazy about a vote for Joe Biden.

On the Republican side, only Huntsman and Christie would I consider voting for, and the results of the bridge scandal will likely remove Christie from my consideration.

Comment

Here's what modern American politicians should look like:

Comment

Doesn't matter, as evidenced by the loonies on your side the right will lose again in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                        Too bad Jeb Bush can never win. He could win Fla and do well with Latino voters.

A Jeb Bush/Susana Martinez would be a tough ticket to beat.
                        Another bushie in the WH? good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X