Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keystone pipeline dealt a big blow

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/201...eline-ruling/#

Nebraska court sides with 3 landowners on eminent domain, stopping the pipeline from going through Nebraska.

Well that's it folks, Lancaster County District Court Judge Stephanie Stacy has spoken and the Keystone Xl pipeline project is now history. I'm sure Obama is pleased that this has been removed from his plate. All done with one pounding of the gavel by Judge Stacy and we were all ready for the big stand-off in Washington this summer ........ Oh well, just think about it pisspipe you will have job security in Canada for many moons helping Canada sell oil to China.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
      Well that's it folks, Lancaster County District Court Judge Stephanie Stacy has spoken and the Keystone Xl pipeline project is now history. I'm sure Obama is pleased that this has been removed from his plate. All done with one pounding of the gavel by Judge Stacy and we were all ready for the big stand-off in Washington this summer ........ Oh well, just think about it pisspipe you will have job security in Canada for many moons helping Canada sell oil to China.
      It was going to china either way.

What job security? How many TEMPORARY jobs did you think the pipeline was going to create vs permanent jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
        It was going to china either way.

What job security? How many TEMPORARY jobs did you think the pipeline was going to create vs permanent jobs.
        I wasn't concerned about jobs, I'm concerned about the price of gas for my 3/4 ton truck, my boat that holds 120 gallons and my wife's Escalade that averages 14.8 mpg.

Comment

And the environment is saved! Now the Earth will cool!

Comment

Let's hope it sticks.

Comment

Wouldn't affect gas prices. try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                Wouldn't affect gas prices. try again.
                I think this might be the first time we agree on a subject.

If we have the Keystone pipeline in place and there is a total disruption of oil from the middle east it wouldn’t have a major impact on gas prices.

Comment

I wasn't concerned about jobs, I'm concerned about the price of gas for my 3/4 ton truck, my boat that holds 120 gallons and my wife's Escalade that averages 14.8 mpg.
                  Hate to break the news to you but the keystone pipeline isn't going to do damn thing to lower your gas prices.

Comment

I think this might be the first time we agree on a subject.

If we have the Keystone pipeline in place and there is a total disruption of oil from the middle east it wouldn’t have a major impact on gas prices.
                    Even if things were all good in the Middle East it wouldn't drop gas prices.

Comment

NIMBY

Comment

I think eminent domain is criminal, so good for the land owners. Find another route, morons.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          And the environment is saved! Now the Earth will cool!
                          <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mo5VHYoAAKQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/93T7fnwU6js" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coming soon to a major metro near you. But it's all good. Uncle Warren appreciates the business.

Comment

I think there is another pipeline, called the Enbridge that might go in. Also pipelines still being built in other places with not a peep from Obama.

Somehow Keystone became some big issue that is another smokescreen by liberals. It looks like they are fighting the good fight in Washington, when in fact todays liberals are not friend of the environment. They just use the issue when it suits them.

Anyone who thinks the Earth will cool more under liberals the conservatives is in la la land. Literally in la la land. Being so stupid you make Christians who think Dinasours walked with man look smart.

If I vote for Hilliary maybe the Earth will cool someday. seriously.

Comment

Meanwhile Obama prob has some donor who has a vested interest seeing keystone not happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X