Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise.surprise. 4 GOP gov. Under investigation

http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/story/tox....google.com%2F

Well we al know about Christie,and most may remember Scott walker is still under investigation.

Now we got GOP gov. McCrory of N.C. Admin. 20 subpoenas issued calling for all documents relating to payments ie. cash,checks,wire transfers,and stock transactions, received.

Hmmm I'm guessing most of you can put 2 & 2 together on this one.

Edit* can't forget former gov. Ultrasound

Link to Scott walker investigation:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckrak...-investigation
    Last edited by peacepipe; 02-19-2014, 08:14 PM.

Don't forget Governor Ultrasound.

Of course, he's no longer serving, but that's only because the DA agreed to delay the trial until after he left office.

But for all intents and purposes...that's four.

Comment

Good point on gov. Ultrasound. Almost willing to bet that list gets bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
        http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/story/tox....google.com%2F

Well we al know about Christie,and most may remember Scott walker is still under investigation.

Now we got GOP gov. McCrory of N.C. Admin. 20 subpoenas issued calling for all documents relating to payments ie. cash,checks,wire transfers,and stock transactions, received.

Hmmm I'm guessing most of you can put 2 & 2 together on this one.

Edit* can't forget former gov. Ultrasound

McCrory is not under investigation. The environmental sec is. And other than his drastic cut to unemployment benefits, he has been a much better governor than our previous one.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
          McCrory is not under investigation. The environmental sec is. And other than his drastic cut to unemployment benefits, he has been a much better governor than our previous one.
          BS.

Comment

doesn't matter...did you guys not hear bout the IRS and Bengazi!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
              doesn't matter...did you guys not hear bout the IRS and Bengazi!

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                She was "under investigation" when she resigned.

I guess that should mean something.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                  She was "under investigation" when she resigned.

I guess that should mean something.
                  Actually she wasn't. BS witch-hunts aren't investigations.

Comment

Actually she wasn't. BS witch-hunts aren't investigations.
                    Please man. You lay down that line even as your team starts Pleadin Fifs.

In politics, there's virtually no such thing as a non-political investigation.

Comment

BS.
                      I guess you didn't even read the article you posted and I imagine you probably don't live in North Carolina where this is on the news 24/7

Comment

...this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. It reads like two elementary school girls fighting over a coupon for a doll

• Rindfleisch and other top Walker officials in the county executive office used personal laptop computers for campaign business on government time. They also set up a clandestine wireless router with those computers.

•As Milwaukee county executive in 2010 Walker ordered a top aide to organize a daily conference call with a combination of state and campaign aides.

• After a Walker staffer quit for admitting to pseudonymously posting 70 comments on Wisconsin Journal Sentinel stories and blog posts in October 2010 the documents show that Walker told one of his top aides "We cannot afford another story like this one. No one can give them any reason to do another story. That means no laptops, no websites, no time away during the work day etc."

• Walker aide Nardelli forwarded a bizarre and racist email that read, "Say it isn't so!!! I can handle being a black, disabled, one armed, drug-addicted, Jewish homosexual on a pacemaker who is HIV positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, lives in a slum, and has a Mexican boyfriend, but please, Oh dear God, please don't tell me I'm a Democrat."

• Walker aides were stressed after they discovered that an employee in the Behavioral Health Division had a "checkered past" as a thong model. The aides notified Walker and moved to have her released from the position. Because the employee's name was not included in the email exchange it's not clear what happened to her.

Comment

come back when you have a conviction or proof. meanwhile, check out what Democrats are doing in California:

State Sen. Ron Calderon has been indicted in a sweeping corruption case, accused of taking about $100,000 in bribes.

Federal authorities allege that Calderon (D-Montebello) took the bribes from a Long Beach hospital official as well as people connected to what he believed was a Hollywood studio. In fact, the studio was an FBI front and the business associates were FBI agents.

Authorities claim Calderon received cash bribes, trips and dinners in exchange for "official acts."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...#ixzz2u00NF5uc

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                            come back when you have a conviction or proof. meanwhile, check out what Democrats are doing in California:

"Come back when you have a conviction. But look, here's a case that also hasn't been tried yet."

WTF

Comment

I'm surprised you guys are still sparring between GOP and Dem's. Both sides are corrupt, get over yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X