Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More rightard nonsense

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More rightard nonsense

    Republicans Slam Stimulus On Fifth Anniversary — But Most Took Credit For It Back Home"

    Monday marks the five-year anniversary of the passage of the American Recovery Act, President Obama’s $800 billion stimulus stimulus package that invested in everything from infrastructure projects to electronic medical health care records and alternative energy sources. Every single Republican in the House and almost every Republican in the Senate — with the exception of Former Sens. Olympia Snowe (R-ME), Arlen Specter (R-PA), and Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) — voted against the measure and today the GOP continues to deride the law as wasteful an ineffective.

    But as ThinkProgress reported throughout 2009, over half of the GOP caucus praised the effects of the stimulus or took credit for the federal dollars in their home districts and states — despite repeatedly voting against it in Washington D.C. Below is a list of the top 13 stimulus hypocrites:

    http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...us-hypocrites/

  • #2
    derp

    Fox wants to know whether the stimulus package signed by President Obama caused a recession.

    In recognition of the five-year anniversary of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 -- commonly known as the stimulus -- Fox Business' Varney & Co. framed a segment around the question of whether it caused a recession.


    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02...e-chart/198089

    Comment


    • #3
      I love Rubio's statement: “It’s one thing to say you’ll accept the funds from the federal government. It’s another to actively advocate those policies, which I think are disastrous for America.”

      Comment


      • #4
        yeeeehaaaawwwwYour republican party. Underage girls? really?Were do they get these batshet crazies from?



        Ted Nugent Appearing With Greg Abbott An 'Insult To Every Woman,' Wendy Davis Says

        Rock musician Ted Nugent appeared with Republican governor hopeful Greg Abbott in North Texas this morning – and that’s attracting criticism from Wendy Davis, Abbott’s Democratic rival.

        Davis, in Fort Worth this morning, said she thought that Abbott appearing with Nugent on the first day of early voting spoke volumes about the Republican candidate, saying it was “an insult to every woman.” Davis said that’s because Nugent has demeaned women verbally and otherwise.



        Democrats and women’s groups are criticizing Nugent for his controversial comments and relationships with underage girls when he was younger.

        In a documentary on VH1, Nugent once said: “I was addicted to girls." Nugent has also described certain female politicians as "fat pigs."

        Nugent also made controversial comments last month about President Obama, calling him a “communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel.”


        http://keranews.org/post/ted-nugent-...ndy-davis-says

        Comment


        • #5
          Honestly, somebody should take away Nugent's guns.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
            yeeeehaaaawwwwYour republican party. Underage girls? really?Were do they get these batshet crazies from?



            Ted Nugent Appearing With Greg Abbott An 'Insult To Every Woman,' Wendy Davis Says

            Rock musician Ted Nugent appeared with Republican governor hopeful Greg Abbott in North Texas this morning – and that’s attracting criticism from Wendy Davis, Abbott’s Democratic rival.

            Davis, in Fort Worth this morning, said she thought that Abbott appearing with Nugent on the first day of early voting spoke volumes about the Republican candidate, saying it was “an insult to every woman.” Davis said that’s because Nugent has demeaned women verbally and otherwise.



            Democrats and women’s groups are criticizing Nugent for his controversial comments and relationships with underage girls when he was younger.

            In a documentary on VH1, Nugent once said: “I was addicted to girls." Nugent has also described certain female politicians as "fat pigs."

            Nugent also made controversial comments last month about President Obama, calling him a “communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel.”


            http://keranews.org/post/ted-nugent-...ndy-davis-says
            He's a draft dodging criminal with less than a high school education.

            Why does anyone listen to him?

            Comment


            • #7
              All he has to do is say that he supports the NRA and the sheep on the right get on their knees

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                All he has to do is say that he supports the NRA and the sheep on the right get on their knees
                In the Ukraine heavily armed Police are storming the main protest camp in Ukraine's capital. They advanced with armored vehicles dismantling barricades and firing stun grenades and water cannons.

                To fight back the protesters have ripped up cobblestones from the streets to throw at the police. Seems like a fair fight to me.......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                  In the Ukraine heavily armed Police are storming the main protest camp in Ukraine's capital. They advanced with armored vehicles dismantling barricades and firing stun grenades and water cannons.

                  To fight back the protesters have ripped up cobblestones from the streets to throw at the police. Seems like a fair fight to me.......
                  So the Ukraine = the US?

                  What a comparison.

                  Glad to know your homeschooling prepared you for the real world.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Second Amendment zealots think their basement arsenals could hold off the US military.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                      The Second Amendment zealots think their basement arsenals could hold off the US military.
                      Who mentioned the US military?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                        Glad to know your homeschooling prepared you for the real world.
                        Ha.. I live in the real world, I provide jobs and create goods and services where I live.

                        Tell me again Mr. Mom what is it that you do to contribute to the real world?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                          Who mentioned the US military?
                          Gummint haz nukez so I guess'm Cops don't need no guns neither.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i guess this proves it then. pony will support any dipshet that supports the NRA.Nugent is doing real well at helping the GOP's perception problem

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
                              i guess this proves it then. pony will support any dipshet that supports the NRA.Nugent is doing real well at helping the GOP's perception problem
                              The Republicans need to work on growing up their image.

                              But 2012-2016 will first and foremost be remembered as the time we went from "Yes We Can" to "No, They Really Can't. At All."

                              The implication for progressive politics will be generational.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X