Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff looks to black leaders for State Fair help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
    txtebow, I don't get why just about every thread that I see you start in this forum, if not every thread, is so negative towards black people. You really think very little about my race. I only see you point out the negative things about black people. I only see you highlight the criminals. You are painting a picture that is extremely skewed toward your point of view. You know what, the bulk of my friends are black, and I don't know any criminals. I'm not in the minority when it comes to that, but I'm sure that you'll come up with some stat that conveys the message that I am.
    You can't reason with scum like him. Just put him on ignore and be done with him. He's a complete waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
      You can't reason with scum like him. Just put him on ignore and be done with him. He's a complete waste of your time.
      I disagree. Scum like txtebow need to be eradicated like the disease they are, not ignored.

Websites that harbor and even encourage them? They need to be eradicated as well.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
        I disagree. Scum like txtebow need to be eradicated like the disease they are, not ignored.

Websites that harbor and even encourage them? They need to be eradicated as well.
        Which brings to question, are we encouraging him by responding to him and is the orangemane going to address it.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
          Which brings to question, are we encouraging him by responding to him and is the orangemane going to address it.
          See post #17 in the bible thread.

What I said about religious people goes doubly for ignorant racists like txtebow. They need to be called out for the sociopaths they are, and their voices drowned out.

Comment

And as far as this website goes, it's rather telling that the administration goes on a banning spree when they are butthurt over their team's performance in a game, yet consistently look the other way when people like teebs are allowed to spew their hatred. I would be ashamed that someone with those views is allowed to post here if I were them. WRP forum or not, they represent the site just like every other person on here, and they only bring it down.

Then again, reading some of the admins' posts about Michael Sam, it shouldn't be surprising.

Comment

txtebow, I don't get why just about every thread that I see you start in this forum, if not every thread, is so negative towards black people. You really think very little about my race. I only see you point out the negative things about black people. I only see you highlight the criminals. You are painting a picture that is extremely skewed toward your point of view. You know what, the bulk of my friends are black, and I don't know any criminals. I'm not in the minority when it comes to that, but I'm sure that you'll come up with some stat that conveys the message that I am.
              I'm simply linking to NEWS STORIES and showing the REALITIES of TODAY. Go watch CNN, NBC, CBS etc if you want to be sheltered from the realities of crime and particularly INTERACIAL crime in TODAY's America.
              It's a sad state of affairs JasoninLA, but if the USofA had more JasoninLA's we'd be MUCH better off for it. But that's NOT the reality of today. The change needs to come from WITHIN the AA community; no amount of money from the community at large will cure the cultural cancer that pervades almost every large metropolitan area in the USofA.

Instead of being upset at the messenger, you should be upset at the current state the AA community and how instead of embracing the freedoms and opportunities that have been hoisted upon AA's starting in the 1960's(and rightfully so!) with the Civil rights act, etc, the black community has embarked on a course of self destruction and now it's bleeding out into the rest of American society. just watch these videos...how many times do you see groups of WHITES ASSUALTING RANDOM BLACKS yet the opposite is being repeated and repeated across this once great nation of ours.I didn't hire actors to portray these incidents; if you don't have the stomach for the realities and the disparity in crime rates among your community then you too are part of the problem. Blaming people who look like me (IE: "The MAN) doesn't work for OUR GENERATION and it certainly won't work for the coming generations.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                See post #17 in the bible thread.

What I said about religious people goes doubly for ignorant racists like txtebow. They need to be called out for the sociopaths they are, and their voices drowned out.
                You don't realize the folly of your entire online persona. Go make me some popcorn B*tch. I don't post racism; I post NEWS stories that the MSM would blow up into 24/7 coverage if the roles were reversed. you are the sociopath; you are the PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                  I'm simply linking to NEWS STORIES and showing the REALITIES of TODAY. Go watch CNN, NBC, CBS etc if you want to be sheltered from the realities of crime and particularly INTERACIAL crime in TODAY's America.
                  It's a sad state of affairs JasoninLA, but if the USofA had more JasoninLA's we'd be MUCH better off for it. But that's NOT the reality of today. The change needs to come from WITHIN the AA community; no amount of money from the community at large will cure the cultural cancer that pervades almost every large metropolitan area in the USofA.

Instead of being upset at the messenger, you should be upset at the current state the AA community and how instead of embracing the freedoms and opportunities that have been hoisted upon AA's starting in the 1960's(and rightfully so!) with the Civil rights act, etc, the black community has embarked on a course of self destruction and now it's bleeding out into the rest of American society. just watch these videos...how many times do you see groups of WHITES ASSUALTING RANDOM BLACKS yet the opposite is being repeated and repeated across this once great nation of ours.I didn't hire actors to portray these incidents; if you don't have the stomach for the realities and the disparity in crime rates among your community then you too are part of the problem. Blaming people who look like me (IE: "The MAN) doesn't work for OUR GENERATION and it certainly won't work for the coming generations.
                  You're only linking the negative stories, and acting like that's what the majority of black people are doing. I'm not going to act like there aren't major issues within the black communities. People are dying. People are committing crimes. People are on drugs. It's a huge problem within the black community (those are also issues within every race, especially among the lower class of each race). But somebody like you makes it seem like that's all black folks are doing. People like me are ignored because people like you, and certain media outlets, only focus on the negative things that are going on in the black community. I've worked for newspapers for a number of years now, and I know, if it bleeds it leads. And those stories seem to really draw you in. You probably don't even know it, but there are a ton of black people just like me! There are more black people who are like me than are out there committing crimes or being a menace to society. But you are really making a point to showcase the worst of the black community. That's just wrong, and it really looks like you have some major racial issues.

Comment

It's not like Teebs was just surfing the web and accidentally came across some random story on FOX 13 Tampa Bay's page. He searches for these stories in all the nooks and crannies of cyberspace.

Comment

You're only linking the negative stories, and acting like that's what the majority of black people are doing. I'm not going to act like there aren't major issues within the black communities. People are dying. People are committing crimes. People are on drugs. It's a huge problem within the black community (those are also issues within every race, especially among the lower class of each race). But somebody like you makes it seem like that's all black folks are doing. People like me are ignored because people like you, and certain media outlets, only focus on the negative things that are going on in the black community. I've worked for newspapers for a number of years now, and I know, if it bleeds it leads. And those stories seem to really draw you in. You probably don't even know it, but there are a ton of black people just like me! There are more black people who are like me than are out there committing crimes or being a menace to society. But you are really making a point to showcase the worst of the black community. That's just wrong, and it really looks like you have some major racial issues.
                      Forget the continued good news about crime in general, if there is just one crime against a white perpetuated by a black, well that is an outrage that everyone must know! The far more common black-on-black crime, meh....who cares, they deserve it and brought it upon themselves. But white folk! Never! Protect the whitey!

L.A. crime falls for 11th year; officials note historic drops

By Kate Mather
                      January 13, 2014, 1:47 p.m.

Overall crime in Los Angeles dropped for the 11th straight year in 2013, with many categories seeing the lowest per capita rates in decades, city officials said.

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and Police Chief Charlie Beck announced Monday that final LAPD statistics showed overall crime was down 5.2% across the city, with double-digit drops in violent crime, homicides, reported rapes and gang violence.

Garcetti hailed the "extraordinary efforts" of the LAPD, community groups and city officials for numbers he called "a proud accomplishment."

"While we have good news, we have even more ambitious plans," Garcetti said.

"Working together with this chief, we're going to continue to push crime down in every L.A. neighborhood. We still have pockets that are too violent, too many gunshots at night for our Angelenos, and too many tragedies that we still have to wake up or read about in the morning."

Beck credited the work of his officers, data-driven policing and improved community relations for the drop in crime.

"Eleven straight years is no accident," he said.

Overall violent crime -- which includes homicide, rape, robbery and aggravated assault -- fell 12% from 2012, according to the LAPD. The city saw 251 homicides in 2013, down from 299 the year before and the fewest in the city since 1966. Beck said his department cleared just under 70% of those cases in 2013, which he said was "right on track" with recent years.

Reported rapes were down nearly 32%, robberies down 12.5% and aggravated assaults down 9%, the LAPD said. Property crime also fell, dropping an overall 3.7% from 2012.

Beck said it has been decades since the city recorded the same level of crimes per capita.

"You have to go back to 1949 to find a year that was safer in the city of Los Angeles," Beck said. "Sixty-five years ago. ... An amazing accomplishment."

But the chief said he was most proud of the strides the city had made combating gang-related crime, which fell 17.6% from 2012. There were 145 gang-related killings in 2013, a 9.4% decrease from the year before.

Beck said the city has cut its gang-related violence in half since 2008, citing better intervention and prevention programs among the key factors.

"That shows that this city, the city that was once known as the home of all gang crime, is now known -- and followed nationally -- as the home of the solution to gang violence," Beck said. "Of all the things we've done, I think that I am probably the proudest of that."

Though each of LAPD's four bureaus saw crime drop, Beck noted there were areas of the city he would like to see more improvement. He pointed to the department's South and Central bureaus, which he said "still suffer a level of violent crime that is not acceptable."

"Our work is not done," Beck said. "Our strategies work, but they need to be refined. Our relationship with the community is better, but it's not perfect. Every day as a police department, we try to put good faith in that bank of community trust. And we'll continue to do that."

Garcetti also vowed to continue to drive down crime.

"Each one of those 251 murders, homicides, is a person who has a family, who has a community," the mayor said. "And so our goal must be to try and get as close to zero on all of these crimes as we can."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...#ixzz2tEiz21MJ

Comment

You're only linking the negative stories, and acting like that's what the majority of black people are doing. .

Not TRUE. It's just that the MAJORITY of VIOLENT INTERRACIAL CRIME happens to be committed by BLACKs....yet the MSM will instead portray the much more rare white on black violent crime (like that Jackass in JAX, FL who shot that 17 year old black kid--that guy needs to get the death penalty IMO) as being more prevalent by virtue of the MEDIA COVERAGE that it's given....how many national news organizations did 24/7 wall to wall coverage on these black-on-white mob attacks that I noted above that happened at these state fairs?

N-O-N-E.

The reality in America today is that whites are more likely to be the victims of violent interracial crimes than blacks are...yet the MSM's coverage of this amounts to ESPN doing stories on Matt McGloin Touchdown passes instead of covering Peyton Manning Touchdown passes........

Comment

yet the MSM will instead portray the much more rare white on black violent crime (like that Jackass in JAX, FL who shot that 17 year old black kid--that guy needs to get the death penalty IMO)
                          I didn't know that happened. I had to google for their names. Michael Dunn killed Jordan Davis. I searched this site to see if you defended Davis. Nothing. DenverBrit brought it up in the Zimmerman thread. Rohirrim made the only comment. Like thousands of other horrible crimes, I never even knew it had occurred. I guarantee I would have known if the victim was white since you apparently knew about it and would have made a thread about it. But you spent all your energy in that thread bashing Trayvon.

Comment

You guys must be kidding. There is so many killings the notion you could, or should hear about all of them is a joke. What you want 24/7 news coverage of it?

It's not like anyone thinks its ok for blacks to assault whites. What is the media supposed to do whip everyone into a race war?

When people of any color commit crimes we prosecute them. It shouldn't matter what color people are. The problem is hate crime laws that they only like to use on white people. Do away with what someones motivation for a crime is.

Does it matter if you bash a guys head because you want his wallet, for fun, or because he is black/white? What you should consider are things like laying in wait, being paid for it, those type of enhancements make sense.

One problem is in Calif when you sue for hate crimes in civil court and win the other side automatically pays all attorney fees.

Law firms love hate crimes but the govt doesn't want to see too many of them. it does suck that hate crime enhancements are levied against whites more then blacks when the fact is a very low% of black people get assaulted by whites.

We don't need laws like that anymore. They don't work well anyways.

Comment

Working...
                            X