Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff looks to black leaders for State Fair help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff looks to black leaders for State Fair help....

PATHETIC.

"Hillsborough County's sheriff is reaching out to local African-American leaders after "unprecedented incidents of violence and disorder" that forced deputies to shut down the Florida State Fair early on Friday night.

Deputies say dozens if not hundreds of teens were involved in a "wilding" event at the fair's opening night, fighting with each other while assaulting and robbing other fairgoers. The chaos got so bad that the 200 deputies on hand could not contain it, Sheriff David Gee wrote.

Read more: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/2...#ixzz2t3iAgzuK
    Follow us: @myfoxtampabay on Twitter | FOX13TampaBay on Facebook

So, does this come under the heading of war, religion or politics?

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
      So, does this come under the heading of war, religion or politics?
      Politics. how does 13% of our population cause so much havoc that even our local law enforcement officers are unable to curtail their antisocial behaviors that have ruined state fair upon state fair from Wisconsin to Iowa to Florida.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D4F8ob9nlfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VhmxWyli0Yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

It's not the AMISH rioting...it's not CANADIANS rioting.....It's readily apparent that despite the large % of AA males behind bars today, events like those mentioned above let any clear thinking, non biased individual realize that they may in fact be UNDER REPRESENTED in our prison system as opposed to the LEFTIST narrative that the opposite is true...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...communities-us
        Last edited by txtebow; 02-11-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

So what is your solution??

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
            Originally posted by txtebow
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching
            ^^

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
              ^^

I was thinking this would be ideal for TXtebs and his pals.

Comment

I was thinking this would be ideal for TXtebs and his pals.

Ever notice txtebow's posting frequency went WAAAY down after snopesageddon?

Half his sources probably dried up now that he actually has to verify facts.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                  Ever notice txtebow's posting frequency went WAAAY down after snopesageddon?

Half his sources probably dried up now that he actually has to verify facts.

I noticed, that like Gaffney, he will do anything but admit he's lying.

Comment

I noticed, that like Gaffney, he will do anything but admit he's lying.
                    Lying?? Did you not see the videos above? I realize that many of you leftists live in a world of make believe but even this is a stretch for you and your ilk( or was it?)

Comment

Three consecutive posts making fun of teebs about lynching blacks, the firing squad, and lying.

teebs: Good solution. Funny joke, but good solution if you line them up. Lying? WAAAAH!!

Comment

Build more prisons but make the prisoners laborers that perform projects that will save the local communities that they are terrorizing millions of dollars....construction, lawn maintenace etc....you cannot have a civil society when such a large percentage of miscreants are repeatedly at fault for disrupting that society.

Comment

I wouldn't have prisoners do anything that takes jobs away from regular people. If you want them to work have them work growing all of their own food. if they don't grow it, raise it themselves, then they get skinny. Just making them more self sufficient would go a long ways to reducing costs. I know there is a prison in Louisianna that is already doing this.

Also maybe pick a product we don't make here. Like military uniforms, or boots or something. Something no Americans currently have a job making. Then build them a factory and put them to work.

Construction outside prison i wouldn't do.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                            Build more prisons but make the prisoners laborers that perform projects that will save the local communities that they are terrorizing millions of dollars....construction, lawn maintenace etc....you cannot have a civil society when such a large percentage of miscreants are repeatedly at fault for disrupting that society.
                            That's your solution?? Build more prisons? Got anything else??

Comment

txtebow, I don't get why just about every thread that I see you start in this forum, if not every thread, is so negative towards black people. You really think very little about my race. I only see you point out the negative things about black people. I only see you highlight the criminals. You are painting a picture that is extremely skewed toward your point of view. You know what, the bulk of my friends are black, and I don't know any criminals. I'm not in the minority when it comes to that, but I'm sure that you'll come up with some stat that conveys the message that I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X