Limp Boehner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Well certainly not the Obama supporters who sit on their ass collecting unemployment, welfare, food stamps with free healthcare and Obama phones.
    ah yes... like the people from texas?

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
      It supposed to take years. If you compare the path to citizeship in this country to other 1st world countries, you'll find that ours in one of the easiest to become a citizen. The min is 5 years. I think it should take ten. Either way, just giving up because there are those that would break the rules is bad, bad policy.
      Who says it's supposed to take years? you? you either address the problem of why people are coming here illegally or you don't. but quit your crying if you want to stick you head in the sand.

Comment

It's actually very feasible, and we already do it, but we don't need to build a ****ing wall either.
        It's very feasible but we will need to change the law to allow the use of U.S. military forces and the National Guard along with drones and other high-tech options to be deployed. Fences work very well in higher populated areas but would not be necessary for most of the border.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
          Who says it's supposed to take years? you? you either address the problem of why people are coming here illegally or you don't. but quit your crying if you want to stick you head in the sand.
          Ya...I do say it supposed to take years, but you don't have to listen to me. Like I posted...look at the burden it takes in other conutries and realize it is already easier to become a ciatizen here than in most places around the world. Do a comparision and realize what we do here is fair to those looking to become citizens. It sounds like you think gaining US Citizenship should be like ordering a pizza. It has to be earned over a long period of time.

I don't care why they are coming here illegally. They are breaking the law. It seems like you want to stop them from breaking the law...by removing the law. It's exactly that type of attitude, appeasment, that let Hitler run rampant across Europe as an example. It's bad parenting.

Comment

Ya...I do say it supposed to take years, but you don't have to listen to me. Like I posted...look at the burden it takes in other conutries and realize it is already easier to become a ciatizen here than in most places around the world. Do a comparision and realize what we do here is fair to those looking to become citizens. It sounds like you think gaining US Citizenship should be like ordering a pizza. It has to be earned over a long period of time.

I don't care why they are coming here illegally. They are breaking the law. It seems like you want to stop them from breaking the law...by removing the law. It's exactly that type of attitude, appeasment, that let Hitler run rampant across Europe as an example. It's bad parenting.
            Because it's easier here than in other countries is a crap reason to overlook the fact that it's still difficult and people circumvent the law due to this.You righties continually complain that illegals don't pay taxes, take the jobs away, cost us money.. blah blah blah. Yet you chose no to do anything about it.No one says to remove the law. Make it easier to become a citizen, then those people will pay taxes. then you can stop your crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
              Because it's easier here than in other countries is a crap reason to overlook the fact that it's still difficult and people circumvent the law due to this.You righties continually complain that illegals don't pay taxes, take the jobs away, cost us money.. blah blah blah. Yet you chose no to do anything about it.No one says to remove the law. Make it easier to become a citizen, then those people will pay taxes. then you can stop your crying.

It's supposed to be difficult and by comparison we are the easiest. If there was a better game in town illegals would take it.

I don't complain that they don't pay taxes. They pay all kinds of taxes just like we do. Unless they are getting paid under the table. Then they are NOT paying state and federal tax. We already have laws on the books to deal with that too. I think it's more an issue they they consume resources that should go elsewhere. Like EBT.

I don't think they take jobs away. Labor Unions do. And labor unions also think they, illegals, depress wages.

And I am telling you already...it's already easy to become a citizen here compared to the rest of the 1st world countries. They come here because it's convenient.

No what we need is immigration ENFORCEMENT
              Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 02-11-2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

, who cares about Boehner? Liberals stupidly believe conservatives feel the need to defend each and every republican no matter what just like they do democrats

Comment

Working...
                X