No announcement yet.

9/11 truth coach wins Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is abundant evidence all around of active conspiracies. The reason is simple -- as Peter Dale Scott pointed out western civilization is a conspiracy of organized denial.

Over history, we've seen it happen in case after case -- on issue after issue. We saw it in the case of slavery -- and with regard to women's rights. Progressive change was only won after long difficult struggles to get the truth before the people.

It continues to happen today. Why did the US government respond to the ***ushima disaster by closing down the EPA's radiation monitoring stations on the W coast? Clearly, they do not want the people to know the truth about the disaster -- how serious it is.

Why is the US media not reporting the contamination of the entire Pacific Ocean with radiation? Clearly, because the media is owned by the corporations who also own the US nuclear industry..

This is an active conspiracy of silence to keep the people in the dark.

Why does the US media fail to report about new research showing that GMO corn causes cancer -- and destroys the liver and kidneys? Most nations in Europe and around the world have banned GMO -- but not here in the US.

The average American is totally in the dark, and continues to eat poisonous food with no awareness. Why is this? Simple. The corporate media will not report the facts because of corporate ownership of media and agri business.

They have also bought the Obama White House and much of Congress. This is a conspiracy -- no other word for it.

And why do you waste your breath attacking whistleblowers -- instead of applauding and helping efforts to awaken the people?

You are the true reactionary --

It is in the nature of civilization to keep people ignorant -- so as to control then and maintain the status quo. It is only via self sacrifice and struggle that society progresses. It is up to us to inform and awaken ourselves to the truth, and then reach out to others.

MHG

Comment

Here we go again...

gaffe as a Messiah to save us all.

Get the fyook over yourself.

Comment

Blah blah blah. As usual, you didn't answer any of the questions.

Reactionary is posting 45 days after the Boston bombing insinuating something was amiss. That's not research. Reactionary is seeing a report about DHS purchasing ammo and immediately assuming something is amiss. That is not research. Reactionary is seeing a video of dozens of MRAP vehicles and assuming they will be used to enslave us all (where's baja these days, anyhow?). That's not research.

You're not the only one who is published here, Gaff. I know what research is. I know how research is done. My degree ensured that. What you do is not research. It's the conspiracy theorists' version of a coffee klatsch.

You are a reactionary. You're just in denial. And there is simply nothing any of us can say or do to convince you otherwise, which is even worse. You're not a "whistleblower", you're a ****ing vampire, living off the blood of others.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
          Blah blah blah. As usual, you didn't answer any of the questions.

Reactionary is posting 45 days after the Boston bombing insinuating something was amiss. That's not research. Reactionary is seeing a report about DHS purchasing ammo and immediately assuming something is amiss. That is not research. Reactionary is seeing a video of dozens of MRAP vehicles and assuming they will be used to enslave us all (where's baja these days, anyhow?). That's not research.

You're not the only one who is published here, Gaff. I know what research is. I know how research is done. My degree ensured that. What you do is not research. It's the conspiracy theorists' version of a coffee klatsch.

You are a reactionary. You're just in denial. And there is simply nothing any of us can say or do to convince you otherwise, which is even worse. You're not a "whistleblower", you're a ****ing vampire, living off the blood of others.

If you were serious on these issues you would have posted your own research. What have you posted? Any footnoted papers? Nada.

Just attacks on others. Like W*gs. Same old shyte.

If you want a response from me in the future, post something intelligent.

MHG

Comment

Originally posted by mhgaffney View Post
            That's been tried times-too-numerous-to-count by me and many others, and has accomplished absolutely nothing.

You always run back to your apocalyptic bullshart based on nothing but your own ignorant babblings, with doses of "you're all idiots and sheep" sprinkled in.

You're not worth any more effort than insults. You're a punching bag.

Comment

If you were serious on these issues you would have posted your own research. What have you posted? Any footnoted papers? Nada.

Just attacks on others. Like W*gs. Same old shyte.

MHG
              I am not published in the field of 9/11 fantasies. Research methodology is universal, however. Your "research" is moot. You cannot come up with a thesis and then simply fill your work only with points that support your argument, as you have done. Your litany of other "conspiracies" you threw up against the wall with ZERO evidence (DHS ammunition, Boston Marathon, Venus is a comet, etc.) just go to further support my point that you and anything that comes out of your mouth are untrustworthy.

In the real world, people get fired for that. If I had done that in my work, I would have been kicked out of the university and censured by every German and Historical organization there is.

In the world of 9/11 troofers though, it just means you sell more books.

I hope you can live with yourself...I don't see how I could if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
                That's been tried times-too-numerous-to-count by me and many others, and has accomplished absolutely nothing.

You always run back to your apocalyptic bullshart based on nothing but your own ignorant babblings, with doses of "you're all idiots and sheep" sprinkled in.

You're not worth any more effort than insults. You're a punching bag.
                This. I link two stories he cried foul on, and he talks about ***ushima.

Comment

The core dishonesty gaffe has is amazing.

Comment

I am not published in the field of 9/11 fantasies. Research methodology is universal, however. Your "research" is moot. You cannot come up with a thesis and then simply fill your work only with points that support your argument, as you have done. Your litany of other "conspiracies" you threw up against the wall with ZERO evidence (DHS ammunition, Boston Marathon, Venus is a comet, etc.) just go to further support my point that you and anything that comes out of your mouth are untrustworthy.

In the real world, people get fired for that. If I had done that in my work, I would have been kicked out of the university and censured by every German and Historical organization there is.

In the world of 9/11 troofers though, it just means you sell more books.

There is no mystery about who I am and what I stand for.

My research is out there -- all over the Internet -- freely given to the planet to help raise awareness on a number of issues.

Simply Google my name Mark H Gaffney.

You and W*gs are birds of a feather.

Comment

There is no mystery about who I am and what I stand for.

My research is out there
                      Way out there!!

Comment

Working...
                      X