Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelchair truthers now demand Texas Republican ‘prove he is paraplegic’

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/27/wh...pe_redirect=no

Liberal-leaning “wheelchair truthers” are now suggesting that the Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott is just pretending to be a paraplegic.

Tweeters of the world discovered two commenters making the bizarre claim in well-respected Texas-based publications, reports Twitchy.

Abbott is the current attorney general of the Lone Star State and has been a paraplegic for the last 30 years. According to the brief biography at his website, he became disabled in 1984 when an oak tree fell on him while he was jogging after a thunderstorm.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/27/wh...#ixzz2rf7KqzBo
    Way to stay classy Dem/Libs.

James okeefe, a proven fraud and dailycaller a website known for making **** up out of thin air.
    Another BS thread by bobo.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
      James okeefe, a proven fraud and dailycaller a website known for making **** up out of thin air.
      Another BS thread by bobo.
      Interesting response.....O'Keefe is even part of the article. Keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
        Interesting response.....O'Keefe is even part of the article. Keep trying.
        Are you kidding me!? The daily caller has been caught lying. Okeefe is in the article. As usual you use bogus websites to push BS stories.

I noticed you don't deny the fact that the daily caller can't be trusted.

Comment

Liberals like to label websites that don't spout their liberal garbage 24/7 as biased. If there was only one website reporting this story, maybe they would have a point, but it isn't, so no point, but that's typical. Stories that don't fit the liberal agenda are deemed not worthy of print or they are "biased" while they pick and choose the stories that fit their agenda. But somehow they believe that's not showing bias though.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
            Liberals like to label websites that don't spout their liberal garbage 24/7 as biased. If there was only one website reporting this story, maybe they would have a point, but it isn't, so no point, but that's typical. Stories that don't fit the liberal agenda are deemed not worthy of print or they are "biased" while they pick and choose the stories that fit their agenda. But somehow they believe that's not showing bias though.
            There is more or less one website reporting this. Then, like always, the bloggers pick it up, change a word or two, and all of the sudden it's a "new" story. This one is just some people stirring the pot because they're afraid of Wendy Davis. Just like what happened with Elizabeth warren.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
              I have no problem with a biased website,I have a problem with websites that straight up lie.

Comment

We can just flop him out of his wheelchair and find out what the truth is.

Comment

Who exactly are these 'wheelchair truthers'?

Comment

Most liberals would like to push Charles Krauthammer's wheelchair over a cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                      Who exactly are these 'wheelchair truthers'?
                      As best I can tell, two (two!) anonymous people who commented on a website.

Compare to Donald Trump, Sheriff Arpaio, a good portion of the House and about 25% of Republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                        As best I can tell, two (two!) anonymous people who commented on a website.

Compare to Donald Trump, Sheriff Arpaio, a good portion of the House and about 25% of Republicans.
                        I took a quick look and couldn't find anything that identified them.....assuming they even exist.

A pair of 'tweets.'

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                          The daily caller has been caught lying.
                          I'm sure you've had this reaction when MSNBC and other outlets have been caught BSing.

Aside from that, you're stepping into conspiracy theory bounds here. The Facebook page of at least one of the people making these demands has been shown. Are you saying the DC went that far?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                            I took a quick look and couldn't find anything that identified them.....assuming they even exist.

A pair of 'tweets.'
                            Look closer. They're comments 2 clowns made through their Facebook pages, with links to the original pages where they appeared. The comment by Ed Lopez is still there. Too many Ed Lopezes for me to find his page in specific. Here Cuthbertson's Facebook page is here. Cuthbertson's original comment remains here but is not on his Facebook page. Does that look staged?

Look at Cuthbertson's timeline. The guy is a screaming, enraged, paranoid lunatic. I found this mentally healthy gem:

Yes, that's right. Something one guy supposedly said means that white people as a whole will gas everyone in America. Funny how many so liberals like this guy say they are "anti-racist" and belch out racist conspiracy theories about white people without a flinch. I've seen this many times.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
                              I'm sure you've had this reaction when MSNBC and other outlets have been caught BSing.

Aside from that, you're stepping into conspiracy theory bounds here. The Facebook page of at least one of the people making these demands has been shown. Are you saying the DC went that far?
                              What has msnbc pushed that has been an outright lie?

this whole wheel chair truther crap is one big bogus conspiracy theory meant to smear her.

Comment

Working...
                              X