The Death of the NRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Death of the NRA

Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep film to make NRA ‘wish they weren’t alive’

Movie producer Harvey Weinstein announced for the first time on Howard Stern’s radio show that he is making a full feature drama to try to destroy the National Rifle Association.

Mr. Weinstein then revealed his secret project about the gun rights group. “I shouldn’t say this, but I’ll tell it to you, Howard,” he said. “I’m going to make a movie with Meryl Streep, and we’re going to take this head-on. And they’re going to wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them.”

Before Mr. Weinstein and Miss Streep start production of their multimillion-dollar effort to persuade Americans to give up their guns, they might want to look at the history books of what happens when you do........

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ing-movie-att/

I'm going to cancel my NRA membership now.

/said no one ever

Comment

Not Responsible for Anything

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
        Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep film to make NRA ‘wish they weren’t alive’

Movie producer Harvey Weinstein announced for the first time on Howard Stern’s radio show that he is making a full feature drama to try to destroy the National Rifle Association.

Mr. Weinstein then revealed his secret project about the gun rights group. “I shouldn’t say this, but I’ll tell it to you, Howard,” he said. “I’m going to make a movie with Meryl Streep, and we’re going to take this head-on. And they’re going to wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them.”

Before Mr. Weinstein and Miss Streep start production of their multimillion-dollar effort to persuade Americans to give up their guns, they might want to look at the history books of what happens when you do........

Have you seen Mama Mia? Meryl Streep is damn good at making me wish I wasn't alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigs11 View Post
          Not Responsible for Anything
          Are you referring to Mr. Weinstein's movies? He was involved in some of the most violent one's made.

Comment

Lol. This is what liberals actually believe.

Comment

Liberals aren't too proud to make and star in movies involving guns as a theme however. Hypocrisy, so unlike them

Comment

NRA might as well close the doors .....

The Sundance Channel is gunning for a hit “Cold Dead Hands" and perhaps a bit of controversy — with its latest project.

The channel is developing, “Cold Dead Hands,” a family drama set against the backdrop of the National Rifle Association and America’s ongoing debate over the Second Amendment. The show will focus on Trip Thibodeaux, the fictional and polarizing head of the NRA. A father and husband, Thibodeaux also happens to be the nation’s most powerful gun-rights advocate and a de facto CEO of the gun industry. Thibodeaux will be forced to navigate a volatile landscape in American culture and politics, as well as crises of his own faith, when his rarefied world spirals out of control.

http://www.thewrap.com/nra-national-...ndance-channel

Comment

NRA Caught Illegally Funneling Donations To Republican Candidates

Comment

I am not a member of the NRA but I fully support their mission, which is to defend the right of Americans to keep and bear arms. Some how...I think the NRA will survive Streep and her movie. I've never understood why people consider her a grsat actress...I've personally never been a fan of one minute of anything she's ever been in as a actress.
                    Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 04-23-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

^

Illegally funneling campaign $$$ to GOP candidates.

Move along - nothing to see here...

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                        ^

Illegally funneling campaign $$$ to GOP candidates.

Move along - nothing to see here...
                        Not true. It's always fun watching you make a fool of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ant1999e View Post
                          Not true. It's always fun watching you make a fool of yourself.
                          Your pals at the NRA just got caught doing something illegal, and I'm the one making a fool of himself?

Your moral compass seems to be broken.

(Which should surprise no one.)

Comment

Working...
                          X