X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The North Dakota town that thwarted a neo-Nazi takeover

txteturd is now homeless, again.

The North Dakota town that thwarted a neo-Nazi takeover

Self-proclaimed skinhead Kynan Dutton, 29, and his girlfriend Deborah Henderson, 33, answered Cobb's rallying call.

They moved to Leith in early October from the state of Oregon.

Deborah Henderson

Later that month, police were called to eject a drunken Dutton from a town-hall meeting after he launched into a racist, foul-mouthed rant.
    [...]
    Henderson was the last remaining Cobb ally in Leith until she recently left the town.

The BBC spoke to her shortly before she moved away.

As she stood sobbing outside Cobb's dilapidated home, where she was living with her three young daughters, she cut a lonely figure.

But then Henderson started praising the White Man's Bible, a stridently anti-Semitic, racist screed.

She told an anti-parable about a pioneer-era mother who finds a rattlesnake under her child's bed in their frontier log cabin.

When asked what the serpent might represent, she suggested: "Multiculturalism."

"I definitely like and support things that are good for the white race," she said.

Of her African-American neighbour: "I'm honestly thankful that there's only one. I know that sounds rude."

^ Who woulda guessed txtebow's real name is Kynan? Seems more like a Jim Bob or Billy Ray.

Comment

Me and my friends put together a benefit show at a venue downtown here in Fargo to raise money for the legal defense fund against Cobb. We did very well. The dude is nuts.

Comment

Surprised??

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
          Me and my friends put together a benefit show at a venue downtown here in Fargo to raise money for the legal defense fund against Cobb. We did very well. The dude is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
            http://www.leithnd.com/testimonials.htm

The link I posted earlier expired, go to this web page and you can donate to the defense fund by PayPal.
            Last edited by Pony Boy; 01-15-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Uh, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                http://www.leithnd.com/testimonials.htm

The link I posted earlier expired, go to this web page and you can donate to the defense fund by PayPal.
                Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
                  Surprised??

your map is obviously wrong (like you) the majority of "WHITE HATE" groups are in the democratic strongholds of the coasts...

Comment

I've often wondered how fascism is considered "far-right." Its tenants require a strong central government and usually a worship of the state over the worship of a deity. It usually requires an over-expenditure on the military but that is something that occurs in Communism which is generally considered to be the far-left opposite. It seems to me that the far-right extreme would either be total anarchy with the absence of any central government or, with the inclusion of religion, a theocracy. Just a thought, feel free to poke holes in it.

Either way I remember reading about this story awhile ago so I'm glad the town was able to stand against such psychopaths. North/South Dakotans often get a bad rap but they have been some of the nicest people I've ever met. Considering I may be transferred there I hope it continues to be that way.

Comment

Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                      your map is obviously wrong (like you) the majority of "WHITE HATE" groups are in the democratic strongholds of the coasts...
                      Keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                        North/South Dakotans often get a bad rap but they have been some of the nicest people I've ever met. Considering I may be transferred there I hope it continues to be that way.
                        Because people are stupid and have never been here.

Comment

I've often wondered how fascism is considered "far-right." Its tenants require a strong central government and usually a worship of the state over the worship of a deity. It usually requires an over-expenditure on the military but that is something that occurs in Communism which is generally considered to be the far-left opposite. It seems to me that the far-right extreme would either be total anarchy with the absence of any central government or, with the inclusion of religion, a theocracy. Just a thought, feel free to poke holes in it.

Either way I remember reading about this story awhile ago so I'm glad the town was able to stand against such psychopaths. North/South Dakotans often get a bad rap but they have been some of the nicest people I've ever met. Considering I may be transferred there I hope it continues to be that way.
                          Over expenditures in military is huge in republics and democracy's as well, so what your point?
                          Being "far-right" does not require a belief in no government.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_...olitical_party)

Comment

Left-right is a vast oversimplification of political positions. There are many dimensions: economic, social, etc.

The Nazi were an authoritarian society with extreme right social politics and center right economics.

Comment

Working...
                              X