Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

France is in the process of transforming into a post-national and multicultural society......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • France is in the process of transforming into a post-national and multicultural society......

    And France will cease to be France.........


    https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...ity-in-europe/

    A number of extraordinary stories have come out of Marseilles in recent weeks. Collectively, they attest to the fact that the city is sinking rapidly into the third world. It has been massively colonised by Muslims, and they are now reproducing there the conditions found in their home countries.

    The first bizarre incident to make the headlines was a Wild West-style train robbery. Shopping carts, rocks and bits of metal had been placed across a railway track, forcing a passenger train to stop. A cargo train arrived some time later and found its way barred by the passenger train. Around 20 hooded jeunes (youths) [this is the code the French elite use for Muslims, much like 'Asian' in the British media] then appeared, broke into the cargo train and made off with some of the boxes it contained. According to the news reports about the incident, this was not the first time it had happened.

  • #2
    For someone so obsessed with race, you miss a lot. This story was first reported on racist sites like stormfront over two and a half years ago, as well as both AOL and Yahoo!, all on July 8th, 2011.

    So much for your point about really caring about this issue. You'd have posted about it sooner, I would think, if you did. And so much for the main stream media not covering it. If it was on AOL and Yahoo!, you can pretty much guarantee they talked about it.

    So how do you feel, teebs?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by houghtam View Post
      For someone so obsessed with race, you miss a lot. This story was first reported on racist sites like stormfront over two and a half years ago, as well as both AOL and Yahoo!, all on July 8th, 2011.

      So much for your point about really caring about this issue. You'd have posted about it sooner, I would think, if you did. And so much for the main stream media not covering it. If it was on AOL and Yahoo!, you can pretty much guarantee they talked about it.

      So how do you feel, teebs?
      This article is dated : Posted on December 29, 2013 by Admin

      It's merely another example of a leftist utopia; crime infested, lack of education...but it's DIVERSE!

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh geez.

        Comment


        • #5
          'The muslimissue.com' Seriously?

          Marseille has had a long time N. African presence......no surprise......and is probably safer than ever.

          Culturally rich, ("The European Capital of Culture 2013") and home to some of the best food in the world.

          A great place to visit, if you're not a 'race obsessed' bigot..... they don't travel well, so are rarely encountered. Good news for most of the world.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DenverBrit View Post
            'The muslimissue.com' Seriously?

            Marseille has had a long time N. African presence......no surprise......and is probably safer than ever.

            Culturally rich, ("The European Capital of Culture 2013") and home to some of the best food in the world.

            A great place to visit, if you're not a 'race obsessed' bigot..... they don't travel well, so are rarely encountered. Good news for most of the world.
            Take us on a trip.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              Take us on a trip.
              An Orangemane trip to interesting places?? Great idea.

              http://marseillecityofculture.eu/

              In the meantime, try this....in HD if you can. It's an amazing site.

              http://www.airpano.com/List-Aerial-Panoramas.php
              Last edited by DenverBrit; 01-15-2014, 01:58 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                This article is dated : Posted on December 29, 2013 by Admin

                https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...ity-in-europe/

                It's merely another example of a leftist utopia; crime infested, lack of education...but it's DIVERSE!
                You missed it the first time. Look, it's the exact same article word for word from 2011. Recycled hate

                http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/0...art-of-europe/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                  You missed it the first time. Look, it's the exact same article word for word from 2011. Recycled hate

                  http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/0...art-of-europe/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I do remember how many streets in France were burning a few back with Muslims the main culprits and most of the liberal media decided it wasn't newsworthy. They thought countless articles about Palin's kids or how many frowns McCain can make were more important.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by barryr View Post
                      I do remember how many streets in France were burning a few back with Muslims the main culprits and most of the liberal media decided it wasn't newsworthy. They thought countless articles about Palin's kids or how many frowns McCain can make were more important.
                      Those street riots got massive coverage here....and everywhere else. Try reading.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Don't quote him.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X