#libertarianismin4words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    I live in a county that is 95% registered Democrats and there are never any Republicans on the county and city ballots.

That same 95% of registered Democrats will always without exception vote a straight Republican ticket for National Congressional and Presidential elections ....... go figure? I'm sure you can find this same scenario in many counties in Arkansas if that’s were you are from.
    The sheriff's election in my county was always a tight race between two democrats to see who continues on to beat the Republican 80-20%.

Comment

Democrat voters always like to believe they are so objective, yet they are the least tolerant and open-minded of anybody. They are already making their Hillary buttons without even knowing who is running and no chance they make a switch unless Hillary drops out. A woman that stayed with a creep of a husband just to get political power. Yeah, what a great role model for women and those supposed women's rights groups will support her despite the hypocrisy. "Women don't need a man to get what she wants in life." Well Hillary did, but that's "different." Idiots. No wonder why they are so desperate to make the Libya fiasco go away.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
        Democrat voters always like to believe they are so objective, yet they are the least tolerant and open-minded of anybody. They are already making their Hillary buttons without even knowing who is running and no chance they make a switch unless Hillary drops out. A woman that stayed with a creep of a husband just to get political power. Yeah, what a great role model for women and those supposed women's rights groups will support her despite the hypocrisy. "Women don't need a man to get what she wants in life." Well Hillary did, but that's "different." Idiots. No wonder why they are so desperate to make the Libya fiasco go away.
        It's gone.

Comment

Working...
        X