Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 25 most FAILED states in the WORLD.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 25 most FAILED states in the WORLD.....

    "#18 NIGER: With more than 7 children born to every woman — a world record — this West African nation suffers extreme demographic pressures. Families struggle to feed and educate children, and it's hard for women to enter the labor force. Public services are abysmal"

    Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-2...#ixzz2piy7tXGa

  • #2
    Look at all those black people. Teebs must be salivating/fapping.

    Both hands on the keyboard, chum!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by houghtam View Post
      Look at all those black people. Teebs must be salivating/fapping.

      Both hands on the keyboard, chum!

      Comment


      • #4
        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8DYje57V_BY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by txtebow View Post
          "#18 NIGER: With more than 7 children born to every woman — a world record — this West African nation suffers extreme demographic pressures. Families struggle to feed and educate children, and it's hard for women to enter the labor force. Public services are abysmal"

          Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-2...#ixzz2piy7tXGa
          Over population is the number one problem we face on the globe. It exacerbates all the other problems we have from basic human resources to advanced citizenship/Human rights. So if you care about global warming, a lack of fresh water, resource availability, human rights...then you should probably care about West Africans mating uncontrollably.

          Comment


          • #6
            How many of these kids can the Romneys adopt?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by txtebow View Post
              "#18 NIGER: With more than 7 children born to every woman — a world record — this West African nation suffers extreme demographic pressures. Families struggle to feed and educate children, and it's hard for women to enter the labor force. Public services are abysmal"

              Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-2...#ixzz2piy7tXGa
              An evangelical wet dream, they should all move there

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                "#18 NIGER: With more than 7 children born to every woman — a world record — this West African nation suffers extreme demographic pressures. Families struggle to feed and educate children, and it's hard for women to enter the labor force. Public services are abysmal"

                Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-2...#ixzz2piy7tXGa
                Cheer up, there's always #1

                #1 SOMALIA: This war-torn state has a life expectancy of only 51 and an infant mortality rate of 2 out of 10. It tied for the worst rating on refugees and internally displaced people, human rights, and factionalized elites.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by El Minion View Post
                  An evangelical wet dream, they should all move there

                  And each of those children is not on the "gubmint" teat..........Why don't you go donate $25 to your favorite African charity.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                    And each of those children is not on the "gubmint" teat..........Why don't you go donate $25 to your favorite African charity.....
                    Depends on what you consider the gubmint teat.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                      Depends on what you consider the gubmint teat.
                      Explain.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                        Explain.
                        Do you think that family does not claim tax credits for any of those children?

                        Where do these parents work? For which company?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by houghtam View Post
                          Do you think that family does not claim tax credits for any of those children?

                          Where do these parents work? For which company?
                          TAX CREDITS. Read the underlined part carefully.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So mainly rural farming culture has a lot of children to help plant, what the issue?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              But since that is an African country, pointing out their overpopulation is racist according to the Gospel of Liberalism. Unless you can somehow tie it to the republican party of course, then you're free to criticize. Liberals are really known for their "deep" thinking and adult rationale.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X