Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who found the mother's story a little bit "off?"

Comment

.. and now we know Pony Boy is too vapid to understand the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedaykin View Post
        .. and now we know Pony Boy is too vapid to understand the point.
        I think you're missing the point. When you are allowed to market your adult products in cookies, gummy bears and soft drinks ...... there's your sign.

I guess you must go after the intelligence level of you target market.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
          I think you're missing the point. When you are allowed to market your adult products in cookies, gummy bears and soft drinks ...... there's your sign.

I guess you must go after the intelligence level of you target market.
          LMAO. Yep, you don't get it.

Comment

Nope. Totally over his head.

Comment

Is that the best you can come up with ...... Skittles Vodka...... oh yes that was over my head.

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
              Nope. Totally over his head.
              Another reach around for your little liberal buddy, what are you trying to cook tonight's dinner and post at the same time?

Comment

Is that the best you can come up with ...... Skittles Vodka...... oh yes that was over my head.

Another reach around for your little liberal buddy, what are you trying to cook tonight's dinner and post at the same time?
                Now don't get all butt hurt because you can't follow the conversation.

Comment

I've gotta say, I've never tried candies, but we tried to bake some cookies a long time ago, and nothing. To me at least, it just seems like there's better ways of getting the desired effect.
                  Take a half ounce of great pot, put 2 sticks of butter in a pot with couple quarts of water and boil slow, then simmer maybe 6 hours or so. Some people say even less time. Then strain out weed with cheesecloth. But water/butter mixture in fridge overnight or until it hardens on top. Take butter out make cookies with it.

Do it like that and you will be ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                    Take a half ounce of great pot, put 2 sticks of butter in a pot with couple quarts of water and boil slow, then simmer maybe 6 hours or so. Some people say even less time. Then strain out weed with cheesecloth. But water/butter mixture in fridge overnight or until it hardens on top. Take butter out make cookies with it.

Do it like that and you will be ****ed up.
                    That's exactly how we did it. Worked for the wife and her friend, not for me.

Comment

Back in the day when we wanted to get high, we used to light the potweed on fire in various hand-held recpticles and inhale the smoke into our lungs... AND WE LIKED IT!!!

Comment

That's exactly how we did it. Worked for the wife and her friend, not for me.
                        so it worked for her and him but not you ..........

Comment

so it worked for her and him but not you ..........
                          You are a good old fashioned dingbat

Comment

Comment

The government needs that tax money to fund more Obama vacations.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                                The government needs that tax money to fund more Obama vacations.
                                You are stupid.

Who holds the record for the most presidential vacation time?

Thursday's episode of In Play, The Washington Post's new political analysis show hosted by Chris Cillizza of The Fix and Jackie Kucinich, revealed the answer: President George W. Bush. During his two terms, Bush took 879 vacation days, which included 77 total trips to his Crawford, Tex., ranch. Nine of those trips were taken in his first year as president.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...vacation-time/

Comment

Working...
                                X