For you MSNBC viewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    Let the free market work it out, for the lulz. Because in the end, an uppity race baiter who makes fun of the abortion-dodging brown baby and then cries like a biatch will remain infinitely more marketable than a housedad who couldn't hack it at Best Buy and/or the movie concession stand.
    Housedad Houghtam ..... it does have a nice ring to it.

Comment

Sooo, nothing?

Thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
        Sooo, nothing?

Thought so.
        I never said fire her, she can say what she wants. Let the network make that decision. She would have never cried on TV had she not been called on the carpet by her superiors and bombarded with hate mail from the public.

Alec Baldwin Mocks Melissa Harris-Perry Apology: ‘If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven?’

Referencing his own firing over a pattern of homophobic comments, Baldwin tweeted, on Saturday, “If I cry, will I be forgiven all of my transgressions?”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/alec-...i-be-forgiven/

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
          I never said fire her, she can say what she wants. Let the network make that decision. She would have never cried on TV had she not been called on the carpet by her superiors and bombarded with hate mail from the public.

Alec Baldwin Mocks Melissa Harris-Perry Apology: ‘If I Cry, Will I Be Forgiven?’

Referencing his own firing over a pattern of homophobic comments, Baldwin tweeted, on Saturday, “If I cry, will I be forgiven all of my transgressions?”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/alec-...i-be-forgiven/
          And if the network decided to fire her, you would be okay with that. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
            And if the network decided to fire her, you would be okay with that. Correct?
            Absolutely, she has the right to say what she wants and so does Phil Robertson and Alec Baldwin but the network also has the right to fire her ass. Her choice was to cry and beg for forgiveness and Phil Robertson’s choice was to not apologize for what he said. Different strokes for different folks but I prefer not to see the insincere tears.

Comment

Working...
            X