No announcement yet.

A&E's Core Values as a Company are about Profits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't say it was bad, i said it was redneck.

Comment

Phil's 'backwoods bearded Redneck boys' are laughing all the way to the bank.

Willie and family before the beard and show

Jep and family before the beard and show
      Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 01-04-2014, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Yep, the DD boys are a bunch of yuppies playing camo cosplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
          Phil's 'backwoods bearded Redneck boys' are laughing all the way to the bank.

Willie and family before the beard and show

Jep and family before the beard and show

Here's Charles before the beard and show.......
          Attached Files

Comment

yeah because the rest of reality tv is so real.

Comment

Duck dynasty viewership drops by 50%

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/...k-dynasty.html

After family patriarch Phil Robertson’s racist and homophobic remarks during a GQ interview, Duck Dynasty’s viewership has dropped by nearly 50%.

When Duck Dynasty returned for their fourth season last year, their premiere episode was watched 11.77 million people. After Phil Robertson’s racist and homophobic remarks season five debuted to 8.5 million viewers. The second episode of the season dropped to 6.65 million viewers. The third episode stayed nearly even with episode two at 6.7 million viewers. By the fourth episode the show rebounded to 7.49 million viewers, but last night’s fifth episode dropped to new low of 6.51 million viewers.

Comment

Hmmm...I thought people didn't care what television stars thought about politics and social issues.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                  last night’s fifth episode dropped to new low of 6.51 million viewers.
                  Just curious what was the highest rated cable show last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                    Just curious what was the highest rated cable show last night?
                    As usual you miss the point.

Comment

Reality shows are getting ridiculous. The Biker Gang one is a new low.

Comment

Also I agree saying being gay is as freaky as screwing a dog is out of line. People that religious IMO aren't getting the bible right lol. If anything the 10 commandments are the big ones.

Bible never says in the 10 commandments thou shall not suck on fidos balls. It says don't use Gods name in vain, keep the sabbath holy, no adultry, oh crap we are all going to hell.

you can prob be gay and not cuss, do anything on sunday but church, no adultry, no coveting thy neighbor, no murder etc etc I can't rem them all lol, and do better then most when it comes to the pearly gates.

Comment

Working...
                        X