Cancel Netflix trending due to Pedo type content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Ok, I laughed. I'll give you two snaps and a twist.
    How many farmers or ranchers with a legitimate operation spend over half their day posting on an internet forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post

How many farmers or ranchers with a legitimate operation spend over half their day posting on an internet forum?
      If I had to make a guess. They wouldn't be on a message board at all. Maybe lurk to catch some news here and there.

I'd also say that anyone who spends that kind of time every day on a message board, regardless of who it is, has zero life.

Comment

• Glad you and I agree that Tonyels is a lying loser.

Comment

If I had to make a guess. They wouldn't be on a message board at all. Maybe lurk to catch some news here and there.

I'd also say that anyone who spends that kind of time every day on a message board, regardless of who it is, has zero life.
          Req is just a city slicker, lmao

country life is the life for me....ahhhh

naturally socially distanced!

Comment

• “All Trump supporters are racist!”

OK. So then we can say “all Biden supporters are pedophiles!”

we already know why multiple OM clowns don’t live in this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

Req is just a city slicker, lmao

country life is the life for me....ahhhh

Oh no doubt I love being out in the country more than in the city. I'm just not gonna do the ranching. Screw that.

Comment

Oh no doubt I love being out in the country more than in the city. I'm just not gonna do the ranching. Screw that.
                Lol, it’s not for everyone. It’s a way of life. Just funny some don’t understand iPhones do still work in farms and ranches. Actually, being your own boss is nice. It was great before COVID, but even better now.

Comment

I suspect you have very little problem keeping people away from you. In fact, they probably do all the work for you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post

I suspect you have very little problem keeping people away from you. In fact, they probably do all the work for you!!
                    Actually quite a few people want to come out. I got lots of requests to watch the game out here. Next week we are having a potluck. I have a second business outside of the farm/ranch and work with people from India. Was so great to have a family out who was only recently allowed to go home. It’s a beautiful life and I’m blessed by God. We do get some help from family, friends, neighbors and contractors. It’s a great way to live. I could never live in the city. I did when I was in the military.

Comment

I’ve never heard of any of these people.

I'm sure you haven't, you live in a fantasy world of manufactured realities - changing the definition of "statistical tie" to fit your fantasy that Republicans will retain the Senate. Why would anyone expect you could see this issue clearly?

You persist in this comically ​pious "stand" against Netflix, but fail to recognize perpetrators of actual crimes against children. You're a joke.
                      Last edited by BroncoBuff; 09-22-2020, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Well, you know what they say about self-righteous Christian hypocrites who are obsessed with things like homosexuality, or sex crimes like pedophilia. There's usually a reason they're so fanatical about it. What's the term for that - Reaction formation?

Comment

• Wow, reaction formation ... nice. It's been awhile since I've heard that term.

Right down the line, good questions. I'm wondering if living in such an isolated, rural location means something too. He spends a lot of time explaining why he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post

I'm sure you haven't, you live in a fantasy world of manufactured realities - changing the definition of "statistical tie" to fit your fantasy that Republicans will retain the Senate. Why would anyone expect you could see this issue clearly?

You persist in this comically ​pious "stand" against Netflix, but fail to recognize perpetrators of actual crimes against children. You're a joke.
                            Trying to make your pedo sympathy ‘normal’?

Name one with actual proof.

***crickets***

Comment

Wow, reaction formation ... nice. It's been awhile since I've heard that term.

Right down the line, good questions. I'm wondering if living in such an isolated, rural location means something too. He spends a lot of time explaining why he does.
                              City slickers are jealous with their COVID masks, lol! Not enough oxygen to the brain.

Comment

Wow, reaction formation ... nice. It's been awhile since I've heard that term.

I wonder if he's in regular "church" contact with the young ones? That's kind of a flag, usually.

Comment

Working...
                                X