Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the ACLU before libs destroyed it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember the ACLU before libs destroyed it?

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Do you remember the ACLU before libs destroyed it?
    No because the ACLU was founded by a pack of communists. It has always been a subversive organization meant to further Marxist (and now neo-Marxist) revolution through the courts. The left only support things like free speech when they're establishment outliers. Once they've moved into power, like they have so much in education and media, they want to slam the gate shut and lock it behind them and one means of that is warring against free speech. The ACLU is so radical they even threatened a school district over a father/daughter dance and got them to cancel it fearing bankruptcy. They also represented NAMBLA.

Comment

I'm clearly not hip with tik tok so I cannot make an informed opinion on the banning of it.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

No because the ACLU was founded by a pack of communists. It has always been a subversive organization meant to further Marxist (and now neo-Marxist) revolution through the courts. The left only support things like free speech when they're establishment outliers. Once they've moved into power, like they have so much in education and media, they want to slam the gate shut and lock it behind them and one means of that is warring against free speech. The ACLU is so radical they even threatened a school district over a father/daughter dance and got them to cancel it fearing bankruptcy. They also represented NAMBLA.
        Rofl...of course a virulent racist like you hates the ACLU...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
          As if Trump gives a **** about Americans being spied on. He’s probably banning TikTok solely because of Sarah Cooper lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

Rofl...of course a virulent racist like you hates the ACLU...
            Yes, "virulent" is one of the popular adjectives du jour. This isn't even an argument and it doesn't rebut anything I said about the radical founding of the ACLU and its true intent as an organization. You cowardly leftists live by the label gun drive-by shooting... at least when you aren't attacking law enforcement or trying to mass-immolate them.

Comment

As if Trump gives a **** about Americans being spied on. He’s probably banning TikTok solely because of Sarah Cooper lol.
              Your boy Obama certainly didn't. He raised all kinds of objections to the Patriot Act in 2008 and I was hoping at the least he'd get rid of it. Nope! He extended it. You said nothing.

So why are you objecting to TikTok unless you feel some warmth for the ChiCom regime?

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
                I'm clearly not hip with tik tok so I cannot make an informed opinion on the banning of it.
                It's owned by a Chinese company and as such is in the hands of Chinese Communist Party, complete with user data of how many millions of Americans.

Comment

Your boy Obama certainly didn't. He raised all kinds of objections to the Patriot Act in 2008 and I was hoping at the least he'd get rid of it. Nope! He extended it. You said nothing.
                  Wrong, as usual. I never voted for Obama and I never supported Obama. He's just another in a long line of neoliberal sellouts that can **** right off as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile you love right wing authoritarianism and fascism. You've made that very clear.

Comment

Wrong, as usual. I never voted for Obama and I never supported Obama. He's just another in a long line of neoliberal sellouts that can **** right off as far as I'm concerned. Meanwhile you love right wing authoritarianism and fascism. You've made that very clear.
                    Prove your claims. You consider "right with authoritarian and fascist" anything that stands against revolutionary anticapitalism which is the typical type of garbage put out by the USSR.

Comment

It's owned by a Chinese company and as such is in the hands of Chinese Communist Party, complete with user data of how many millions of Americans.
                      still not sure how that bothers me... It's a bunch of kids posting dance video correct?

Comment

No because the ACLU was founded by a pack of communists.
                        Really, which ones?

The two suffragette founders?

The Supreme Court Justice founder?

The conservative lawyer / member of Yale Skull'n'Bones founder?

I've been a "card-carrying member" for over 20 years, and in that time I've developed a hard-fast rule that has yet to be broken: Those who criticize the ACLU loudest are the least knowledgeable about it.

So thank you yuk, for being yet another link in my hard-fast chain rule!

Originally posted by yuk yuk
                        It has always been a subversive organization meant to further Marxist (and now neo-Marxist) revolution through the courts. The left only support things like free speech when they're establishment outliers.
                        Subversive neo-Marxists, eh ...................

Like Oliver North?

Like the Baptist minister whose parole officer wouldn't let him attend church?

Or the Christian woman who wasn't allowed to wear a cross or head-covering?

Or our defense of a private display of the Confederate flag?

Or defending the Tea Party? KKK? Rush Limbaugh?

Maybe defending Milo Yiannopoulos, editor of the far-right website Breitbart News?

Thanks again yuk yuk, I love it when I'm right.

Originally posted by nyuKKK
                        They also represented NAMBLA.
                        Yes, their right to speech only.

I wonder if you understand the difference between speech and conduct as it pertains to ACLU's defense of NAMBLA.

Comment

Working...
                        X