Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Where books are burned, humans will soon be burned also"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Where books are burned, humans will soon be burned also"


  • #2
    Some random people burn a few Bibles and Shane screams “Nazis!”, all while he cheers on actual fascism from our president. What a joke.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      Some random people burn a few Bibles and Shane screams “Nazis!”, all while he cheers on actual fascism from our president. What a joke.
      This joker still thinks this is about george floyd.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

        This joker still thinks this is about george floyd.
        No, I actually don’t. It’s about a lot more than just that. I also don’t think a few random people burning a few Bibles constitutes a threat to religious freedom. What I do think constitutes a threat to religious freedom and freedom in general is a President engaging in fascistic practices while actively trying to become a dictator.

        Comment


        • #5
          I wonder where he got all those Bibles.

          Comment


          • #6
            WGS will be happy about this for sure.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Requiem View Post
              I wonder where he got all those Bibles.
              http://www.freebibles.net

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                I know what I am getting you for Christmas you godless heathen!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                  No, I actually don’t. It’s about a lot more than just that. I also don’t think a few random people burning a few Bibles constitutes a threat to religious freedom. What I do think constitutes a threat to religious freedom and freedom in general is a President engaging in fascistic practices while actively trying to become a dictator.
                  yikes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Requiem View Post

                    I know what I am getting you for Christmas you godless heathen!
                    Cool, I need some kindling!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      Cool, I need some kindling!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	9af88f03854bbba1f476e3da540270ea.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	2671790

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

                        yikes.
                        Yeah, that’s all you’ve got. Trump violates peoples’ rights en masse, then calls for the election to be delayed so he can stay in power, and you want to talk about a couple people burning some Bibles. You’re a piece of ****. Period.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                          Yeah, that’s all you’ve got. Trump violates peoples’ rights en masse, then calls for the election to be delayed so he can stay in power, and you want to talk about a couple people burning some Bibles. You’re a piece of ****. Period.
                          yikes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Some random people burn a few Bibles and Shane screams “Nazis!”, all while he cheers on actual fascism from our president. What a joke.
                            You always cry wolf but in your case you cry fascist at everything that moves that isn't anticapitalist. Crying fascist is a longtime cry of Marxists against their enemies, so it's no wonder you favor the term.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                              Yeah, that’s all you’ve got. Trump violates peoples’ rights en masse, then calls for the election to be delayed so he can stay in power, and you want to talk about a couple people burning some Bibles. You’re a piece of ****. Period.
                              Amazing how your kind always make such wild, bull**** claims and "forget" to include evidence to prove the claims.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X