The inherent sexism in COVID 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The inherent sexism in COVID 19

Well turns out The Usual Suspects aren't squealing like pigs in a slaughterhouse over gender inequity in COVID-19. Why? Men dominate the death registers.

Turns out that the issue with the Left's bleating isn't "inequities" at all but rather seeking out select things to use as ideological battering rams against America and the West. Go figure.

COVID-19 much more fatal for men, especially taking age into account

The greater mortality risks for men became apparent early in the early stages of the pandemic, with Chinese men dying at higher rates. As more data from more countries has become available, the pattern has been confirmed. Globally, the risk of contracting COVID-19 is similar for men and women. But the resulting death rates are very different.

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    Well turns out The Usual Suspects aren't squealing like pigs in a slaughterhouse over gender inequity in COVID-19. Why? Men dominate the death registers.

Turns out that the issue with the Left's bleating isn't "inequities" at all but rather seeking out select things to use as ideological battering rams against America and the West. Go figure.

COVID-19 much more fatal for men, especially taking age into account

A virus disproportionately affects men, therefore 'the usual suspects' are sexist?

Jesus you are a ****ing nutjob.

Comment

This is one of the stupidest angles of attack I’ve ever seen in my life...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
        This is one of the stupidest angles of attack I’ve ever seen in my life...
        Someone needs her meds adjusted again.

Comment

COVID-19 is much deadlier to blacks and Hispanics, but we won't see nyuKKK start a thread about how COVID-19 is racist, though.

Comment

Originally posted by W*GS View Post
            COVID-19 is much deadlier to blacks and Hispanics, but we won't see nyuKKK start a thread about how COVID-19 is racist, though.
            A thread about how sexist it is is dumb enough...

Comment

Hey, babe. Did your NYUK DNA get contaminated by sperm from Mars or Venus? Or maybe Pluto since you are so far out and come around so infrequently? It's definitely not Mercury because you are not hot. Good to ponder, no?

Comment

No surprise the leftist drones fail to see my point.

Comment

We’ve all see the top of your head many times, nyuKKK.

Comment

Wow, that was weird.....

Comment

Comment

The only squealing and bleating going in here is from Nyuk. Sounds like a drama llama.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

So was I when I made the thread exposing the false hysteria from the left by drawing an analogy.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                            Wow, that was weird.....
                            Difficulty in absorbing a point, eh? Too much cognitive dissonance inflicted in you?

Comment

Working...
                            X