V.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V.P.

Looking at Biden's potential Veep candidates, my preference is Kamela Harris. She'd also make a good AG, but I think her highest purpose would be as Biden's running mate.

Kamala Harris probably makes the most sense.

Comment

Moonbat Harris. Great idea.

Comment

I don’t think Harris should even be in the running. Her attack on Biden during the debates was truly below the belt, and she gets rewarded with a VP slot? Nah. Of the names being discussed, I like Susan Rice. Which means that Biden will probably go with either Harris or Stacy Abrams, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
          Looking at Biden's potential Veep candidates, my preference is Kamela Harris. She'd also make a good AG, but I think her highest purpose would be as Biden's running mate.
          LA Bron trying to promote a VP candidate. Won’t matter with a Trump win anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
            I don’t think Harris should even be in the running. Her attack on Biden during the debates was truly below the belt, and she gets rewarded with a VP slot? Nah. Of the names being discussed, I like Susan Rice. Which means that Biden will probably go with either Harris or Stacy Abrams, lol.

Susan Rice would be a good choice as well. Maybe a better choice. I was thinking in terms of voter's preferences and hadn't considered the debates.

Comment

Doesn’t matter their record or their beliefs.

just has to be black and a woman.

thats how you clowns pick candidates. By race not by merit.

also, post with your real account not a Burner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

LA Bron trying to promote a VP candidate. Won’t matter with a Trump win anyway.
                Not enough Nazis & other dumb republicans to re-elect trump.

Comment

He's being massively pressured to make an Affirmative Action pick based on demographics and ideology, not qualifications or otherwise.Harris is a moonbat nut job but he may end up picking her or another moonbat to stave off the growing radical leftist insurgency within the DNC.

Comment

Susan Rice has a lot of accolades and positives that weigh in her favor, but she really doesn't have any experience governing and has never ran for elected office. In the event something were to happen to Biden, you would have a POTUS that lacks that sort of experience. To me that is a large concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      Doesn’t matter their record or their beliefs.

just has to be black and a woman.

thats how you clowns pick candidates. By race not by merit.

also, post with your real account not a Burner.
                      That's how liberals pick everything. That's how they demand WE pick everything.

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post

He's being massively pressured to make an Affirmative Action pick based on demographics and ideology, not qualifications or otherwise.Harris is a moonbat nut job but he may end up picking her or another moonbat to stave off the growing radical leftist insurgency within the DNC.
                        Too bad Trump already has Pence or he could look at a rightwing moonbat nut job....YOU. No qualifications, lies, makes up whatever is in line with Trump's newest lie. You'd be perfect, even out do Pence, if that's possible. With you I'm sure it is.

Comment

And people like you pick your nose and Trump. Seem to have method to your picking.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                            Not enough Nazis & other dumb republicans to re-elect trump.
                            That’s what you said the first time. Your greatest theme is COVID. Joe Biden is hiding. Eventually he will come out and talk.

Comment

What’s funny is the OP is too scared to post with his normal account. Nobody joins a sports site at the slowest time of the year ONLY to post politics, never about the Broncos. Most new posters don’t even know the WRP option, let alone only objective is politics. Truth is this clown started seeing the divide of this website and wanted to get in on one side. So he made a new account.

Comment

Working...
                              X