Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein FBI asset. Maxwell Releases show Clinton involved. Exonerate Trump claims.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    **** clinton. And the child rapist who wishes Maxwell well

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Alex View Post
      'I wish her well, frankly.'

      trump sending a message. Pardon coming if she covers for him.






      trump cleared. Clinton? Lmao once again facts elude you ****ing clowns.


      Comment


      • #33
        Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTwtrhc9yvOQULF2xSMIJc7ABUMzxK6g_Ukqw&usqp=CAU.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	2671396

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post







          trump cleared. Clinton? Lmao once again facts elude you ****ing clowns.

          **** you. Stop crying long enough to take a breath, you pile of dog****.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

            Unlike tRump, no one has ever alleged that Clinton had sex with - let alone sexually assaulted - underage girls.

            Also, unlike tRump, Clinton didn't make Epstein's savior Secretary of Labor.
            Oh yes they have..

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Alex View Post

              **** you. Stop crying long enough to take a breath, you pile of dog****.






              oooooh. Punch your keyboard little pussy bitch.



              Comment


              • #37
                I owe dog**** an apology.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

                  You voted for pedophiles spouse along with the Lincoln Project?
                  Alex is a dupe account. Someone afraid to post from their main acct.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

                    Alex is a dupe account. Someone afraid to post from their main acct.
                    Didn't you say I was on ignore, you pathetic loser. Piece of **** liar.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Alex View Post

                      Didn't you say I was on ignore, you pathetic loser. Piece of **** liar.
                      You’re not on my ignore, and he isn’t wrong your account is a burner....

                      just post with your main one.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

                        You’re not on my ignore, and he isn’t wrong your account is a burner....

                        just post with your main one.
                        Breathe, loser. Why don't you ask the moron who owns this forum if I have a different account? You crying piece of ****.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Democrat elites have sex with children for fun, disgusting.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post

                            Alex is a dupe account. Someone afraid to post from their main acct.
                            LA Gone

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by BibleBot

                              LA Gone
                              ^

                              The "Christian" who ignores the ninth commandment. Disgraceful!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Alex View Post

                                **** you. Stop crying long enough to take a breath, you pile of dog****.
                                LA Bron is getting angry!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X