Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein FBI asset. Maxwell Releases show Clinton involved. Exonerate Trump claims.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    According to the Netflix Documentary, Clinton visited that island several times on the flight manifests. That doesn’t look good, and he denied he had ever been there?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      According to the Netflix Documentary, Clinton visited that island several times on the flight manifests. That doesn’t look good, and he denied he had ever been there?
      Unlike tRump, no one has ever alleged that Clinton had sex with - let alone sexually assaulted - underage girls.

      Also, unlike tRump, Clinton didn't make Epstein's savior Secretary of Labor.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

        Unlike tRump, no one has ever alleged that Clinton had sex with - let alone sexually assaulted - underage girls.

        Also, unlike tRump, Clinton didn't make Epstein's savior Secretary of Labor.
        If it was determined that Clinton was merely whoring for money, that makes perfect
        sense. I’d like think both of these guys didn’t have sex with 13-14 years old girls, but it wouldn’t shock me either.

        but yeah, making that plug Labor Secretary makes you feel kind of sick inside.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by B-Large View Post

          If it was determined that Clinton was merely whoring for money, that makes perfect
          sense. I’d like think both of these guys didn’t have sex with 13-14 years old girls, but it wouldn’t shock me either.

          but yeah, making that plug Labor Secretary makes you feel kind of sick inside.
          Acosta was just one of the players...

          Comment


          • #20
            'I wish her well, frankly.'

            trump sending a message. Pardon coming if she covers for him.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Trump predicting in 2015


              So Trump knew about Epstein’s pedo island. The notion that this makes Trump look good is hilarious to me.

              Comment


              • #22
                The Lincoln Project's Impotus Americanus might be their best ad yet.

                Comment


                • #23

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post

                    So Trump knew about Epstein’s pedo island. The notion that this makes Trump look good is hilarious to me.
                    The notion you cant read what the documents say is hilarious to me.

                    Comment


                    • #25

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Alex View Post
                        The Lincoln Project's Impotus Americanus might be their best ad yet.
                        You voted for pedophiles spouse along with the Lincoln Project?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Alex View Post
                          'I wish her well, frankly.'

                          trump sending a message. Pardon coming if she covers for him.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post

                            Unlike tRump, no one has ever alleged that Clinton had sex with - let alone sexually assaulted - underage girls.

                            Also, unlike tRump, Clinton didn't make Epstein's savior Secretary of Labor.
                            ^The guy who plays with young girls on the beaches of Thailand defending his 2016 vote.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Trump tried to warn the world!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by MAGAMAN View Post

                                ^The guy who plays with young girls on the beaches of Thailand defending his 2016 vote.

                                Oh **** don’t tell me that’s LA. Lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X