Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard Obama droned another funeral today. Reminded the US why they voted for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard Obama droned another funeral today. Reminded the US why they voted for Trump.

Obama did what now? Lying is a full time job for you guys at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      That’s your response to everything now. Original.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyels View Post

That’s your response to everything now. Original.
        WGS took over his account

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
          I heard be didn’t ramble on in nonsensical gibberish and sentence fragments.... that’s refreshing

Comment

I heard trump attenended a service today for the dead ferret that lives on his head.

Comment

Reminded the US why they voted for Trump? Lol, child, no. It reminded people what it was like to have a real POTUS.

Comment

Spitting his words into the air at a mass gathering inside a building.

didn’t dem governors declare this type of gathering illegal?

Comment

Lmao at Baltimore.

UN warns USA about excessive force, meanwhile says NOTHING about Chinese concentration camps and wanton murder for law breakers.

they hypocrisy from the left is so easy to blast

Comment

It was a beautiful eulogy. Well-spoken and celebrated John's life. And heck, Obama was actually able to reference Scripture, something the current POTUS is incapable of doing, despite considering himself a man of God. It's not surprising at all that President Obama outlined the injustices going on today and spoke of how people can continue Lewis' legacy by fighting for the perseverance of this democracy and the things Lewis stood for. I agree with President Obama. It's time to be a little bit more like John Lewis, a man who stood up against evil while. It's OK to get into a little good trouble.

Rest in peace, John Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                      It was a beautiful eulogy. Well-spoken and celebrated John's life. And heck, Obama was actually able to reference Scripture, something the current POTUS is incapable of doing, despite considering himself a man of God. It's not surprising at all that President Obama outlined the injustices going on today and spoke of how people can continue Lewis' legacy by fighting for the perseverance of this democracy and the things Lewis stood for. I agree with President Obama. It's time to be a little bit more like John Lewis, a man who stood up against evil while. It's OK to get into a little good trouble.

teleprompter?

Comment

Obama was a disgrace that set race relations back 50 years. Total pos

Comment

I heard it was up there with Biden’s eulogy of the KKK grand dragon’s he did a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
                            teleprompter?
                            Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post

what a friggin joke.

Obama had 8 years. 2008-2016. He didnt do ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X